Why is the Stormer HVM so bad?

This is another option

Yea, it is a suggestion, but sadly it is stuck there.

2 Likes

I still think we should get Land Ceptor/Sky Sabre (they are the same thing) (cope)

3 Likes

What is the starstreak ceiling?

gaijin: take another Canada ADATS ( LAV III)

MMEV would be nice. Even with only MIM it would have 3D radar(same range as the current one, but it is a 3D one so more info for you) on a much mobile platform, and CRV7-PG would give a fast way to clear ground targets. and with a chance of it getting IRIS-T it would be even funnier.

Any reason why we couldn’t have the tracked rapier system?

Medium range AD, just like the pantsir.

I mean it’s no IR guided SAM, but better than the starstreak.

Isnt tracked rapier short range? Like 7km? so something that would be before ADATS?

Ah, I thought it was mid range like the towed version.

But still, before the adats would be nice. Need something around the 10.7-11.3 range.

Sky sabre would be an overkill…or would it with the new gen of cas in game, dropping lgbs from the stratosphere…

3 Likes

If we go by falkland standards yes.

It’d certainly be before ADATs. the Best range i can find for it is about 8km.

The benefit is the Proxy fuse. Mk1E and Mk2 would get us a Proxy fuse, and a pretty difficult to dodge missile in conjunction with the Radar. Trouble is that we don’t get Blindfire Radar with Tracked rapier. In that sense it’d potentially be a worse Stormer with no TVD.

What happens to the players who brought talisman to this tank?

Something something you don’t own anything in the game as its gaijins property something something no refunds get bent.

just waiting

6 Likes

Nice, im giving +1 under that

Well, I don’t know, gentlemen, moderators, but the Stormer HVM is not so bad, because in Ukraine it would not be used so much, if you modified the missile as close to reality as possible, hmm, according to you, it would probably never shoot down a drone, and in reality it has an effective range from 300 m to 7.56 km, so you’re lying to us enough

1 Like

Ok, time to work on the LMM suggestion. Once i finnish it, i will drop the raw here for everyone to see before posting it. I want it to be to the community liking, not only my own. I hope i will be able to gather feedback from you guys :)

2 Likes

Do we know what the G pull of LMM is?

Sadly there is no offical information. But with the guess work i would say should be over 30 up to 50

You say but the way gaijin has treated similar size missiles like the stinger and mistral dont expect over 20 lmao do we know about IRCCM capability