Why is the Stormer HVM so bad?

It will be a mini ADATS. You will be able to kill planes in 5km raidus rather easly. When it comes to tanks you shuld be able to defend yourself, but not a rushing material. Overall a special case, just like ADATS

1 Like

I’m trying to figure out why the lmm would mean an br increase.

Take the asrad-r, same ish range, 200mm of pen, what I assume is search radar and it’s at 10.3.

Not to mention the 2s38 which while the range is shorter is a monster vs ground. No search on that though.

Just trying to understand it, that’s all.

Well, it might not increase. 3km trade for proxy and pen.

British tax. nothing can be good in its tree.

Hey now, the falcon is great, the challenger 1 mk3 is great, I even enjoy the cheiftains (but god they need their laser rangefinders)

It’s so close to being great, just need some bugs fixing and some missing vehicles added.

2 Likes

They could add the prototype at 10.0 and move the one we have up when it gets LMM.

Doubt it. I think if it ever gets here it is either a modification or a folder

Even if the Stormer goes up with LMM’s there’s still a massive gap between 3.7-5.0 and 8.3-10.3. As others have said the cactus, Stormer AD, or ZA-HVM would be a great addition to have. I wouldn’t mind a land rover with 4 Thales launchers.

That will be a no

Maybe

They could still add it. We can try to force their hand in one way or another.

Nah, they are hard on the ZA. They slipped on the teaser, realised their mistake and now are adamant about it.

Just reported a new issue regarding the speed and armor penetration values of the Starstreak missile
Starstreak-Atask missiles. Incorrect speed and armor penetration // Gaijin.net // Issues

Here are the suggested values

1 Like

What kind of 40mm APFSDS rounds? The CTA 40 or something else?

As I understood that means that it has the penetrating power of 40mm APFSDS resistance armor. it’s not compared to directly any specific ammunition here

Are you sure? Because it’s worded “3 x 40-mm APFSDS-T rounds”, so that makes me think it is suggesting the KE penetration of each dartlet is equivalent to a 40mm apfsds.

but which apfsds? there is no word about it

Who knows lol.

You will get smitten by Not a Bug due to manuals that were provided before. Mark my words

1 Like

Where can I view those manuals?