We have all kinds of languages that are allowed to use in our names. Why not π? Also, why are other languages much larger and much thicker compared to English?
Because it is a mathematical symbol and not a letter?
It is a letter in the Greek alphabet.
Ah, they need to sort that then?
Greek Pi is different character in unicode. I guess some of them will not work in game?
- U+03A0 Π GREEK CAPITAL LETTER PI (Π)
- U+03C0 π GREEK SMALL LETTER PI (π)
- U+03D6 ϖ GREEK PI SYMBOL (ϖ, ϖ)
- U+220F ∏ N-ARY PRODUCT (∏, ∏)
- U+1D28 ᴨ GREEK LETTER SMALL CAPITAL PI
- U+1D70B 𝜋 MATHEMATICAL ITALIC SMALL PI
- U+1D6D1 𝛑 MATHEMATICAL BOLD SMALL PI