Why is the M1A2 SEP V2 considered the worst tank among the top three major countries?

They do that with pretty much so everything that isn’t Russian.

4 Likes

they already know that if they did the changes all abrams would have 600 - 760mm of hull protection and the turret would be over 900 - 1000mm of turret protection, thats why they don’t want to do it it would invalidate all nearly all ammo in the game,

Aside from the massive neck. Since gaijin doesn’t model that shots hit inside a certain area everything is pin point accurate

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

They talk about “skill issue” all the time, but they won’t admit, they want easy kills.
I had standoff with t80 in my sepv2, landed 10+ shots on its turret and barrel, only 2 made through turned its barrel yellow.
He shot 10+ shots at me, but only 1 hit me, and my barrel’s down, gunner’s dead.
Yeah it’s pretty balanced.
more than 60% of my shots will bounce off from russian and german tanks.

3 Likes

While I do agree that the SEPv2 isn’t in the same league as the Strv 122s, however shooting a BVM 10+ times and not killing it is definitely part skill issue. The BVM is annoying as hell, but not to the extend of needing to shoot it 10+ times.

2 Likes

i linked the pdf from the government who regulate nuclear material. Its from the U.S Department of veteran affairs. They have to know about all D.U ammo and armor and where its used and placed.

Yeah for some reason when you hit a t series barrel nothing happens. I’ve had t90s survive hellfire hits. Which, shouldn’t at all be possible.

1 Like

i guess the russian would know alot about moon programs, since everytime a russian turret pops up it goes into orbit.

1 Like

Here let me show you how Russian ERA doesn’t work Tandem explosive reactive armor “Duplet” (btvt.info)

Stay in fairytale land.

1 Like

What is this?

t80 or t90 would get absolutely crushed if they meet an american abrams, they still do the same thing over and over for their latest tanks, they can’t overcome this step they still live in the cold war sadly.

1 Like

they know this, so they have to keep putting out propaganda and applying more and more ERA to their tanks, that dont work.

1 Like

That’s an export M1A1SA….

1 Like

Real life doesn’t quite work like that.

Real life isn’t: ‘‘This one tank has better attributes, so it’d automatically win every engagement’’.

Plenty of Panthers, Tiger’s and Jagdpanthers were knocked out by simple T-34’s or 75mm Shermans, in case of the Shermans they actually held kill ratios against Panthers in their favour.

The vast majority of tank battles’ outcomes are down to who sees who first. If a T-72B3 sees an Abrams first, my money is on the T-72B3 winning that engagement.

2 Likes

Then you are on some good grade a copium. Real life isn’t warthunder where your delusions or gaijin delusions apply. The M1A2 Sep V3 is virtually immune to everything Russia has. None of Russias ATGMs can penetrate the Abrams, none of their APFSDS can penetrate the Abrams.

Don’t tell them that let them keep thinking that its an actual U.S Army standard abrams.

1 Like

The T-72B3 shell won’t do shit because it doesn’t know where to hit, it doesn’t know the Abrams weakspots unlike the Abrams crew knows exactly where to hit, also you would lose your money and the T-72B3, and its crew would vaporize, simple as it is.

1 Like

This is what warthunder has done to peoples minds. Its warped their perception of reality where they actually think that the Abrams armor protection is anything near what gaijin has made it to be. The amount of times i chuckle when i have people tell me that " 3BM-42 or 3BM-60 can penetrate the LFP of a U.S Army abrams IRL at combat ranges has me dying in laughter. Even within 1,000 meters the 3BM-60 can’t even go through the lower front plate of an abrams.

1 Like