Why haven't they removed the artificial nerfs yet, and why is Russia still so powerful?

I want to say that since last year my experience against tanks, especially Soviet and Russian ones, has been both interesting and frustrating.
Since it’s a nation that hasn’t stopped receiving unnecessary buffs and extra vehicles like the Pantsir SM and the best CAS, besides the best frontal protection, even adding a vehicle that still doesn’t have APS, as is the case with the T90M, although adding nerfs to Russia or buffs to the United States (NATO in general), gaijin will refuse or would refuse to comply with at least Western demands, and I think I have several reasons for this bias.
The first reason directly impacts the game’s business model. Since Russia has the most vehicles in the game, there will obviously be an interest in maintaining the appeal of premium tanks. Players from the East are more likely to spend up to three times more than their Western counterparts, making Russia the target of their spending. The second reason lies in the battle rating itself.
By only conside victories per capita, doesn’t truly take into account the player’s skill but simply a statistic, resulting in inaccurate buffs that not only cause stress but also a decrease in skill and thinking on the part of Russia itself

1 Like

1 Like

Me too bro it’s ridiculous that the Abrams side armor can be penned by object 292. Abrams is heavy and gaijing make the armor filled with air, not to mention the turrent chicks are pepper, game is russian bais irl turret flew to moon and Bradley ko’d t-90m but in game t-90m numba one best tank bro best CAS best SPAA best ships best boats full bais

2 Likes

Sure Sovietski, KH38MT, or SM-SV is bias but the T-90M is from what I can tell a bad tank lol

The grass is always greener on the other side still undefeated in the Russian bias discussion in War Thunder. Pantsir-SV-SM is indeed an unnecessary addition, but I would rather it than another T-80; Kh-38MT again, also unnecessary, Kh-29TE is still effective, but expect the close air support superior leverage to ground vehicles to be worse by early 2027.

This image attached above was a public showcase of the T-90M with Arena-M hard kill active protection system, by UralVagonZavod or the Ministry of Defense, I can’t remember but the vehicle overall is real. I’m a T-72/T-90 enjoyer but I don’t think the Arena-M hard kill APS would give T-90 unfair advantage—War Thunder ecosystem evolved to benefit mobility and firepower, though T-90M has the firepower, it lacks on mobility.

Russia doesn’t have the most vehicles in-game. Just check the Wiki by yourself. If you mean Soviet Union, it has the second most total amount of vehicles only under soviet flag according to the Wiki with a total of 424 vehicles behind United States with 447 vehicles with the most amount of vehicles per operator in-game, there’s USA bias confirmed. Consumers from eastern regions of the world is more likely to spend on videogames three times more than consumers in western regions? Could you care sourcing that statement, I mean what the fuck is this affirmation, if not it’s blatant racism but that’s a me problem to be fair. Also victories per capita, what’s the source for that?

Usually on the Russian bias argument I would ask for sources—surprise: people that affirm that it does exist never provide a source during the initial introduction of their point of view and never during the discussion. Now with data that relies on exact numbers like "victory per capita" and consumerism ratio between east and west in videogames I doubt that it will happen. Like most Russian bias is true arguments, for me it’s just fallacy and your points, from what I could understand doesn’t have any basis or logic, apart from the Pantsir-SV-SM and Kh-38MT part, if you remove everything but these two your argument falls thin.