Why gaijin destroy vulcan sound ;(

This new Vulcan sound is really bad

3 Likes

*weeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn (seconds later) *brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttttttttt

the previous sfx was too low, this new version is more accurate, sharper and similar to the one before Sons of Attila/Air Superiority (i loved that one).

Its a tradition at this point, they change the vulcan sound like every update

a lot of annoying bugs to solve. mainly in the hangar, and they worry about changing the sound of the weapon for a worse version, it sounds like I’m listening to it recorded from a cell phone

I genuinely want to know why the sounds get changed around every few updates for literally no reason, and it’s never better or an improvement, just different for the sake of being different.

7 Likes

This is perhaps the one of the WORST sound update ever, everything sounds like shit now and all main canon sound like the one from object 292, and you cannot hear planes in distance and they suddenly becomes extremely loud when they are close, and they sounds like shit too please revert it back, my ears bleed now. And the crews… They now sounds like they stuck inside a pipe. Also the explosion, did your sound team just modified they object 292 cannon dx to make it louder, sharper and add 150% of bass on top of it???

I swear to god every fucking time y’all has to make everything worse, especially the sound.

Me after hearing the god awful sound:

1 Like

I like it

Congrats. I hope it gets reviewed.

Many guns (in air) sound like this now, literally like a fully automatic BB gun:

Is it worse than the Object 211? That tank sounds exactly like my gas string trimmer (weed whacker) from a short distance.

do u hear the new .50 cals ? patetic sound