Why don't add the Dutch TT to the German TT?

Everyone gets to have German vehicles in their tree but Germany doesn’t get anything in return.

Swedish Leopard is not an issue. German STRV is a nogo. Where’s the German Ariete? There’s really nothing coming back from other countries.

Britain doesn’t, but Germany gets Brit vehicles. usually better

Historically, except for WWII

You mean except for half the game’s BR range?

Best case scenario germany gets Dutch equipment from rank VI onwards. V and below should either be with france or britain.

1 Like

Germany already has enough stuff, let others have their share, please.

Except it thematically makes zero sense to have the dutch under france

2 Likes

I love how by trying to fix every nation to be more playable we’ve made every nation INTO EVERY OTHER NATION there is no diversity anymore lol

2 Likes

Yeah, those CAS jets are useless as basically the only way to play them is by uptier them

There doesn’t need to be a German Ariete but there needs to be something to fill out high tier Germany. There handing out minor nations to everyone and giving them vehicles they don’t need. If we continue this there will soon be more Leopards in the game than Shermans.

I woundered about the same. The new BRs for CAS jets are super strange. I just quick checked it, almost all of these new BRs have no ground lineup to support it. Someone didn’t consider that.

Whats the point of a certain Ground RB BR, when there’s none or just 1 vehicle for this BR bracket? Its a special BR for Ground RB, hell…make sure there IS something to play with, before you set a Ground BR for jets^^

I’m just hoping that they could just give france the Belgian TT. currently the majority of aircrafts added in the test server were Belgian (only like, 2-3 dutch aircrafts? and all F-16s were Belgian), so there is some room to remove dutch aircrafts now. yeah it might leave some gaps, but I’m assuming that c&p belgian ones might fill them?

Dont major nations get like…

The majority of stuff, though?

Like imma be real, they really dont have any right to complain about minor nations getting stuff. They still wont give us the Kranvagn or literally any tt heavy tank, at least y’all have that much in your tree.

Actually for me Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Switzerland and probably Chile (Heavily influenced by the germans since the 19th century) makes sense to be included within the German TT, but gaijin seemed to show little interest in this

Austria is interesting to be honest. Its draken will probably go to sweden like the other swedish export stuff to austria, but the rest will probably go to germany.

Screenshot_20240531_235001_Chrome

Heheha >:)

And denmark goes to the swedes smh

Another Hawker Hunter in Germany?

I’m sorry but, fuck no

Austria is the country that makes absolutely perfect sense to be included within the german tt. if Hungary is not added then the austro-hungarian tt with balkan countries included might be better but as hungary is added, austria ending in the german tt probably is the best result

Oh I agree fully, and am onboard with it.

Their stuff from sweden stays with us though, and denmark goes to the swedes as well.

Denmark with the Norwegian countries are also acceptable for me, they do have a deep historical connection. After all top tier is where the current TT suffers, and apart from that the TT is pretty decent and don’t really need that much jets

1 Like

Given that france got BeNeLux, germany will most likely get austria (swede exports excluded), and the swiss. Im honestly interested in the swiss, and I wonder what they have to offer.

It’s more “Nordic aligned,” and is going to Sweden, which will be getting the CV 9035 DK next update.

Germany will get Switzerland and Argentina most likely.