Why are Heavy Tanks not allowed to actually function as HEAVY TANKS?

There has never once been any online game/platform where selling one’s account was permissible. Ever.

I don’t understand how you completely missed that bit of common sense, but hey, you got what you got for the ToS violation.

3 Likes

I think the M18 could get into that spot quickly too.

M18 to 7.7!

1 Like

what?

Hell nah that thing didn’t need a BR bump

1 Like

Total War: Thunder

1 Like

Jesus, imagine if the Maus was implemented in this game the way all these people in this thread want it to. It’d have a KD of 35.0!

It has been the light tank (tank destroyer) of choice to pick on since time memorial, why stop now!?

In AB it gets medium tank boosts which means it accelerates exceptionally fast. It can keep up with chaffees on the way to the point, especially the VK.

Its honestly very funny.

or the American t95 with its cupola weak spot

It should be more balanced, a T95 shouldn’t be fighting a bmp that was made 30 years after ww2

5 Likes

They are not the same BR.

For a “better” spread you need more BRs and the vehicles to fill them.

When a BMP faces a T95 then there will be a lot of other vehicles around not worrying about a 30 year difference.

2 Likes

Thats not the point, the point is that ww2 tanks should only fight ww2 tanks. Or the T-32e1, its almost the same br as the bmp1.

Then we get the Concept 3 and Ratels. Now they would be so good when placed at a historical BR /s

2 Likes

Fighting BMPs in a t95 is quite easy.

1 Like

Then it goes back to, Heavy tanks being useless in up tiers

if they dont shoot your cupola first

And they should because?

Games work better if they don’t follow real world limitations. Vehicles generally sit at BRs they work at, it is by no means perfect.

Running a Concept 3 and Ratel in their correct time periods wouod be attrocious in War Thunder.

I have already suggested a part solution, but for whatever reason they are not willing to raise the BR of ground to decompress certain areas that might need more room the breathe. But restriction of eras meeting creates a whole new set of balancing problems where currently gaps are filled with reasonable options in the context of War Thunder.

1 Like

Well maybe if you are in a King Tiger at 6.7, the highest tank you should fight is 7.3 not 7.7. We could reduce the br up tiers and low tiers by 5.

Apart from the Tiger, KT, Jumbo, 76 Jumbo, IS-1… and the fact day one you understand limitations of certain vehicles in uptiers (or facing certain nations) and why we have lineups that allow 9+ different vehicles (with currency spent of course).

Yes you have to adapt to the situation. I see no problem on that point.

Shooting the cupola with a BMPs is less effective than with WWII tanks because of the aphe.

2 Likes