Who Has More Silver Lions Than me? :P

Looks like youre lying

1 Like

lol, thats veryyy low. Why not turn off auto repair?

Well in total

but thats no suprise as u can consider me one of the Old Guard (played on and off though)

Its only low because I purchased and crewed a fair few vehicles recently lol

imagen
Full F2P, no premium time, no premiums, just skill and some luck with huge chests

Ready for the upcoming sales!

1 Like

well… right… thats not what im asking about. How many Silver Lions do you have, in your hangar, right now?

nice, that is decent, but yeah wayyyy below what i currently have (not flexin, just statin)

wow… that is a lottttt and yeah… thats like. 5 times as much as i have soooo you winnnn

18mill buying high tier expert crew is expensive af

And this is what your stats look like when you actually play vehicles and dont rush to the top. Love spaders 👍👍

1 Like

yeah it can be. but i have about 100 million more SL than you (just stating due to the threads title)

i wanted to flex mine lmao

lol, theres not much there to flex, sorry :P

You can buy like… vehicles with that (at about 8.0)

yeah, im stable in terms of economy
rn i get 2million average and im now researching the 21smt
im at 1.5million now because i purchased the su-7bkl

the key is to remember that the chests that can be purchasable with SL are just GLORIFIED HUGE CHESTS. You’re purchasing the same chests that you get each 7 days for 60k sl

yeah, makes sense

i approve of this

not too shabby. still about 100 mill below me tho :P

i’m curious about your current SL balance since your profile say 125mil total. but a lot of that must have gone towards buying vehicles and modifications. so how you still have over 100mil seems a bit unreal.
unless you have been playing exclusively low tier on all nations without progressing towards mid/top tier.