Where’s my Golden ATGM, Gaijin?

I just spent some time, playing USSR so I could get this Gold ATGM. I get all 10,000 mission points, go to claim it, and it’s nowhere to be found in my collection! Where is it?! I’m so confused!


1 Like

I eated it

2 Likes

Not again! Come on man!

2 Likes

Sorry
IMG_3833

3 Likes

the crew of your atgm carriers mistakenly fired it at some random person during a match

2 Likes

I knew I should’ve upgraded my crew 🤦‍♂️

1 Like

Update! I have it now, but I still can’t place it!


1 Like

I have the same problem. Love this game!

1 Like


image
what the f Gaijin

1 Like

image
this is the default GE u start with right?

No, I’ve just spent a ton of my GE changing my task because I hate half the ones I get. I purchased tons of GE and premiums vehicles. I lost the title of a free to play player a long time ago.

oh lmao

me too
imageimageimageimageimage
theres probably more somewhere

1 Like

I’ve lost track of all the things I’ve purchased. I think I’ve bought every GE offer at least once, I’ve bought 2 starter packs (Germany and USSR), the 2 fronts pack, the A-10A and Leopard 2A4, but I don’t play those often, and I think that’s it.

1 Like

I know you have Pz.Bef.Wg.VI P and two fronts since I’ve played German 5.7 with you, but darn that’s more than me lol

1 Like

Golden ATGM works for me now. Any problems still for anyone else?