Where are new game modes?

Oh yeah… world of difference.

2 Likes

TBF, its not Gaijin’s fault that top shelf defense industries and their products are an oligopoly.

Sure, to a degree it’s unavoidable in regards to those vehicles, but still no effort is put into making them appear a bit different with skins and decals, different wear and tear.

And if so many vehicles added are just copy paste there should be plenty of development time going to other vehicles, yet the Fokker even has a placeholder cockpit.

And it’s not like there aren’t other vehicles to add to the game, as if Sweden for example just needed to have a Tiger ll, there are a lot of unique vehicles they could have received instead.

Different quality, different type of scratches, markings, decals, colors, different layout of tools, crates whatever.

Do we know new AI is actually in development? Has Gaijin said this?

If this is true then yeah something longer-form is in the works for sure and that would be great but i haven’t heard any rumblings that there’s this big AI overhaul in the works.

1 Like

Gaijin has mentioned this at least 3 times.
Once, initially, when heli PVE was in development via old forum posts.
A second time later.
And an-nth time in a Q&A. I say nth, cause it could very well be far more times than 3.

An AI overhaul of just aircraft can take multiple years.
However, if Gaijin is working on new AI for fixed wing, rotor, naval, and ground vehicles, then it could be far more work than just aircraft.

We know they didn’t end up implementing the helicopter AI and instead started an entire AI overhaul that’ll include helicopter AI.

That’s all we know tho.
We know it’s in the work, we as players know it’s covering fixed wing, rotors, and ground; and we suspect it’ll cover naval as well.

We don’t know if this will be part of a new engine update, aka Dagor 7.
So yeah, time will tell.
Such an AI overhaul will change air RB, sim EC, and even air arcade at the least.
It’d change naval.
It’d allow for PVE development.

1 Like

the only thing keeping me off of world of tanks is that it is healthbar instead of all modulated like war thunder is and with how the tanks are setup, and that you can zoom out like a mile in your tank

2 Likes