When did gaijin ruin aphe shells?

at which point did gaijin ruin aphe shells?

i shoot through a fence. my aphe shell explodes against it. i shoot through a mid sized tree, my aphe shell explodes against it. i shoot through the windows of a stationary car, my aphe shell explodes. everything i used to be able to shoot through without a thought, i now suddenly cant.

when did gaijin ruin aphe shells? stop with the monkey balling of realism, gaijin. dont make “some stuff realistic, some stuff not”. this is still a freaking game, and i just want to reliably shoot through objects with my shells. ur not going to tell me that freaking sheet metal fences are able to stop a 100mm shell. there is still a thing called inertia. that shell will hit my target whether you like it or not. that is realistic.

7 Likes

Didn’t pray to the snail

Who knows? They say they announce all their changes but they don’t .I can’t fire a shell thorough the wire fence on Cargo Port anymore from the runway side.NO reason given as far as I can see.

1 Like

The last time I played on a vehicle with armor-piercing with high explosive filler, I also noticed that some cars, fences or trees simply ate my shell. This is very annoying, especially when playing on the IS-2. And this problem has been around for a long time. I wonder how the snail hasn’t been able to fix it for over a year, but they tried, or pretended to.

3 Likes

The salt when they make APHE realistic will be insane lol