the vbci gets the dragoons gun also a buchmaster, just 30mm instead of 25mm
so the m1128 dragoon would be good their to

yeah i don’t see it going lower than 8.7

But regular Bradley is 8.3 and has ATGM

Marginal difference:

Spoiler

9.0 [Type 87 RCV and VBC]:

Which is slower.

Sure, but the LAV 25 with APFSDS really should be at the same or lower BR with Bradley with weaker AP round but TOW missiles. Bradley is decently mobile so it’s not like the added mobility would make up for the armament much. It would be equivalent or maybe, maybe 8.7

8.7 with sabot it has would be balanced, after all the bmp3 is at .3 higher with good mobility, 2nd gen thermals, and tandem missiles so… it should be fair

1 Like

Well you shouldnt compare it with the bradley to begin with when we already have actual equivalents to the lav in the form of the freccia or the type 87, and both of them are 9.0 so there is no reason for the lav to be lower than them.

slower fire rate, no atgm, worse sabot, (excluding the type 87) literally no armor. so ye 8.7 or 9.0. but it shouldn’t be able to fight 10,0 since it cant pen armor at the br with its auto cannon.

Neither of those have atgm, worse sabot or armor… the only difference is the rate of fire…

Do you realize that there is a freccia at 9.0 right?

the vbc???

Yeah… that is aslo a freccia.

I would agree at that br if it was LAV-25A1/A2 that have APFSDS and 14.5mm resistant add on armor.

not to be rude in anyway but wheres youre info from, it sounds legit but idk i just wanna see the stats

Others posted it. You can find them there.

overall the lav would be great, where would the dragoon go though??

based take, we need cars, trucks, technicals and other meme vehicles

Give me HMMWV and UAZ469

Assuming they give proper 30mm Bushmaster pen and Javelin, could be 10.0/3. If no Javelin, 9.3/7. There is no way it basic APDS is worse than Fox and somehow on par with 25mm APDS since it have bigger cartridge.

its just like the vbci for france but for america