What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

Never built sadly, this is just a render :/

Hopefully we get to see the Unstabalized CV-90s and the IKV-91 with the BOFORS

I want IRST for ALL of the CV90’s

1 Like

How about a lovely M8 greyhound?

Lots of people have said it’s “captured” but it was a part of the UN peace-keeping forces in the Congo that’s the Swedish used, as well as their air cover, the A29B.

There was one that mounted both the 50. cal and an additional two Ksp m/36 machine guns that would make it more unique.
greyhound

3 Likes

Yep, it would make a good premium

Wait seriously?
It looks so real tho 😢
FUL27xuX0AYLcWq

ZtouVJj
A smokey M/40 is something that would be nice, as a mod to the L in game would be enough.

3 Likes

Tried submit it as a modification to the Strv 40/L but didnt get accepted

Strange, if the m/31 can get apds then this shouldnt be a problem, was it not enough info or something?

I do wonder how it would preform though, looks comfy to be in tbh.
nemo_bvs10-3 - Copy (2)

1 Like

Afaik yes. The only pictures come from a single marketing PDF. You cen tell that the turret is a bit too smooth and doesn’t quite line up with the hull. This is the original:

okuFADh
Its a wish list right? A shame that they never mounted them, Ikv 91 with missiles…

3 Likes

hmm,
It feels like they are preparing for a new SPAA…

anybody else?

We now have 1.7, 2.3, 2.7, 3.0, 4.3, (none), 7.7, 8.7- onward

Hmm one can only hope

1 Like

In fact all WW2 stuff is getting moved up.

Soo, will we maybe just maybe get more WW2 stuff in general? HMM WW2 Players gather!

We could really use an 8.0 AA. Something with more than 120 rounds per min.

in my head this makes me think were getting a 5.0 or 6.3 or better 7.7

Hopefully it will be a 3.7 spaa, i need one for my lineup…
Goodstuff

Really though, what makes you think that? The Anti has been called unfair for ages, its surprising that it took so long to get a br raise.

1 Like

idk it just oozes new vehicle vibes. 1.7, 2.3, 2.7, 3.0, 4.0, (), (), 7.0, 8.7, 9.3, 9.7, 10.3

It feels like it would add a opportunity for a SPAA at 5.0 - 6.0 idk might be nothing

It would be good if they looked into the Swedish tree a little. Everything before 8.0 is a mess, it’s near impossible to set a proper 4 tank lineup of even BR tanks and AA.