What Vehicles are Sweden in most need of ”the wishlist”

Unavngivet.thumb.png.0d758774b5dd8b4f12005faa5e434eb8
I simply added this if anyone wanted a more detailed look at the system.
They have a document for the weapon system in nore detail for the stryker.

Cv90120yuh.PNG
Cv 90120-T, it would be cool.

3 Likes

Like uh…
Grkpbv90? (the Mjolner cv90) https://www.fmv.se/projekt/granatkastarpansarbandvagn-90/

Or maybe the CV90 Amos? CV90 AMOS, because a single 120mm gun is just not enough - Passed for Consideration - War Thunder - Official Forum

Amos is already there under the SSG title. Unsure if the Mjöner has direct fire capabilities but if it does then perhaps it can fit there yeah.

It has a cover in front of the launcher tubes when at a 0 degree elevation. The max depression where it can actually fire is something like 5 degrees. Ive seen some early prototypes which doesn’t have this cover though, so maybe those can be added.

1 Like

It has.

No direct fire capability sadly. Doesn’t have a sight for it either. It was one of the requirements that were dropped after AMOS since that design became too complicated and expensive. While AMOS does have direct fire capability, I doubt its viability in-game since it can only use HE for direct fire

HE throwers always find themselves in places they shouldnt be, im sure it would be somewhat usable, 3.4 kg HE filling in the good shell is going to hurt though. Besides, if its too bad Gaijin can always give the HEAT rounds and say it works, game magic and all that.

They could add STRIX as a basic HEAT-FS round if they add the AMOS, and if we really want to spice things up, give it lock-on ability like the Spikes which let’s it course correct a few metres to make near missies still hit.

Strix is indirect fire only. To fire it against armored targets it needs to be fired using coordinates just like any other form of indirect fire. The infrared seeker only is only active for terminal guidance. It can’t just lock onto a target from the launching vehicle

Wonder if they are ever going to add the B16.

Gives the Italians something at the same time too.

4 Likes

Hopefully. That’s so weird we still don’t have a single Caproni aircraft in the game.

Uhm, this feels wierd to look at, but id want it in-game regardless. would give enemies a heart attack thinking its a 103 and not a 72 lol

2 Likes

This would be a fun, but rather useless tank. and i want it.

I want this Strv 42 With smoke launchers

4 Likes

With regards to multi-nation things, the Mosquitos really deserve some more love and it would be great to get the J 30 alongside more of the British models (like an actual bomber mossie…). Sweden doesn’t have any dedicated heavy fighter atm otherwise. Gib Swedish night fighters

6 Likes

Hehe, you could say the T18B are heavy fighters lol, but same nonetheless

Indeed, speaking of Swedish nightfighters.

Really surprised that the J33 isnt in game.

6 Likes

Im suprised the J34 Modified with a afterburner isnt in-game they were numerous within the Swedish airforce. Would have made for a more exclusive Hunter

1 Like

Event aircraft most likely, wouldnt be too bad.