What part's/addition's to vehicles would you like to see customizable?

Basically title, Few examples could be changing the smoke stacks on ships into red brick chimney’s,
or propeller’s to carrot’s. Possibly tank exhaust’s turning into dripping honey or adding flag’s with design’s.

(This is just for meme’s but if it does happen to get added then there’ll probably be an option to turn it off)
Let loose your idea’s ya nerds

1 Like

I want-
Hair for tanks
Horns for tanks
Star wars decals
More light up decorations for tanks
Decorations for planes, that can cause drag
Probably other stuff too

4 Likes

hot damn, you fast af.

Lol, I just happened to be on when you posted this

2 Likes

Something funny I’d like to say, but sadly I can not XD

1 Like

Now I’m curious. Can you PM me and tell me?

1 Like

Among Us decals

4 Likes

4 Likes

Lmao

2 Likes

MORE TOILETS!!! Okay, so it may sound weird, but it only makes sense that if they added TP for a decorations they add a toilet as a decoration. I mean it’s already a weapon so why not.

1 Like

I am aware of the tb-3 amogus

1 Like

Ability to put decals on bombs and other ordnance that persists after being dropped or fired until they explode.

I want to put angry nose art on bombs.

1 Like

Removable side skirt panels and fenders 👍

2 Likes

License plates

3 Likes

Some more 3D customization stuff like ammunition crates or whatever, and also the choice of removing fenders and schürzen too.

On the other hand I’d love to see way more historic decals (including license plates) and other useful ones too (such as geometrical shapes, lines, etc).

That’s awesome!

Oh; also, (moving) Mudflaps 🤤

Idk what it is, but big floppy mudflaps just look so good on a tank.

RUSTEEZ!!! I want a Rusteez sponsorship from cars!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GAIJIN!! GIMME A RACING SPONSORSHIP!!

Max Verstappen looks short, but he’s taller than me 😭

Yeah, but he’s not a Chad with a Rusteez sponsorship 😉

If war thunder added these then hight won’t matter

Oh also a ka-chow decal, or straight up a lighting McQueen skin for something like the R3. I know it’s on WT live, but I want others to be Ka-chowed 😉