What is up with infinite sinai mode?

Ahh… yes… you could be correct on that.

It’s mostly speculation, but I don’t think the match counts as “in progress” only after spawns are allowed… there are also modes where that option is simply disabled such as Naval EC and the Nuclear escalation, but I have never been put into an assault mode match once the shooting has started, so I assume it’s not one of them (I doubt I would be so lucky as to avoid it by pure chance).

1 Like

After getting Ardennes seven times in a row over about two hours, I’ve packed it in for now. I’m actually wondering whether an attempt was made to fix the problem, made it worse, and was concluded with “let’s not put anything in the patch notes and ignore all tickets as usual”.

I mean, the probability for rolling one number seven times in a row with a D6 is about 1 in 280K.

1 Like

maggot line???

1 Like