What is the point of the profanity filter?

Maybe, just my humble opinion, people shouldn’t be free to tell other people to commit suicide. You never know who you are talking to
(Idk, that is the only time I ever reported someone)

Idk how people get so angry to start letting slurs and threats go flying. Just move on. It is a video game

2 Likes

I remember I went through a depressed period and every time someone told me to kill myself I genuinely thought about and considered it. It’s a problem for sure

1 Like

Ya, I don’t do anything like that or say a anything racist. I got chat banned for profanity, which is ridiculous given the age range of the game, and the fact that people literally chose to read profanity and then complain. You have to be 18 to even have an account.

You have to be 12 or higher and have parental consent or be 18 or higher actually

Average run-of-the-mill swearing should not be bannable imo (as the game already censors). I only have a problem when stuff turns into the alley of hate speech

2 Likes