What ground forces line is good?

Also i’m pretty sure their t-34-85 has machine gun at the top which is much better to hit planes than the tank mounted one, i was thinking of doing China but i tought i would waste my time due to having similar veichles to USSR lol

Yes I do believe it gets the DSHK which can shred ground targets too

I started with the only objective of getting the IS-2 1944 because it was my favourite tank when i played WoT and i think it looks really cool, it may not be the best choice in this game for me thinking now…

IS-2 1944 is a good vehicle, the 1944 has the superior hull to the 1943 with one less weak spot, you need to play it mainly as a sniper or cqc brawler, but make sure you have backup for the long reload

If that’s the case it would be amazing to have it then

I don’t actually have it yet… I only just recently got the 1943 ahaha

The IS 2 1944 is a great tank if you play it agressive and backwards (not joking you drive the thing in reverse) It is mobile and fast as well as survivable. The armour is also great. The only downsides are the lack of gun depression and the reload

But 6.3 needs skills

I don’t think there is much need for driving it backwards, isn’t the hull nearly invulnerable from the front (against most things)

Not really. It is a volumetric trap but thats it

yeah I suppose