What are your guy's thought's on playable train's?

Basically title, but to go more in depth.

Every nation would get there own train tree that you could research down with different types of train’s.

The smaller, lightly armored and lightly gunned ones would be the quickest and easiest to drive around the track’s. The bigger behemoth’s would be slower and harder to stop / get into position to fire while also being unable to access some of the smaller track’s.

For an objective, it would most likely be to destroy a city or multiple town’s with the artillery or weapons on these train’s. (Possibly capturing town’s if your able to stop in them.)

The map’s would be quite large and filled with many different track’s for the player’s to go down.
Having multiple cities connected by rail’s and also in-between them.

(Possibly having a.i. unit’s attack the train’s crossing between cities to have some travel gameplay)
Your guy’s thought’s?

5 Likes

I want an armored train now…

1 Like

What the hell gamemode do you want trains in? Like 3 of the nations at most in game would even have armored trains

2 Likes

For the type’s of game mode’s. let’s see.

I was thinking it’s own game mode. Probably best way to balance in that mode.

Air has a few map’s that could work. For balancing it’s a toss up.

Ground doesn’t have that many map’s that big, maybe that one map called fire something sense it has track’s?

Naval might be the funniest if we got a half land and half sea map. battle ship’s vs railway cannon’s lol

Helicopter’s possibly if we got some older model helicopter’s. might be a bad match up possibly

Too much training required.

1 Like

The best thomas the tank engine memes :) Memedroid

3 Likes

Ok but there are like 12 entire models of armored trains ever and they would be in 3 nations or so

1 Like

yes

True that there are a limited amount of train’s.
It’d probably be alright if only a few nation’s had them if they were balanced correctly. There’s also copy & paste if every nation need’s one, which would probably be allies and axis.

(Possibly paper train’s could be added?)

You could pair them with low tier or even ww1 planes and zeppelins lol

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if WT honestly had BRs technically below 1.0 that had ww1 era tech and included a wide range of stuff from that era like the Mark VI tank, A7V, Renault FT, armored trains, tri-planes/bi-planes, zeppelins, etc

4 Likes

Same :)

1 Like

+1 only if I get to use the train horns

Also here’s a helpful link:

Yes please! Also all the other non-ship WWI stuff we’re still missing. There aren’t even that many tanks to add so that’d be pretty easy, and the planes would be super fun.

1 Like

Red baron Fokker Dr.1 when

1 Like

I would totally like to test that out XD.
Sounds funny

I mean, they are machinery of war, but they are far from versatile or have the ability to have combat efficient movement. Think it’s gonna be a no from me. Maybe an AI or two with some guns on them would be funny but mainly a nah from me.

You need to make a extra suggestion post for this. Maybe the devs see it.

eh sure, I’ll make a quick suggestion for it. If it get’s through ill make it look good.

1 Like

Maybe they could get “Hornby” or “Airfix” to do the 3D model designs.