Well, you've done it Gaijin, you've finally managed to turn me into that which I hate

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

3 Likes

Congratulations you just revealed to us that your rant means absolutely nothing because you are contributing to the underlying problem. Unsure what this is, hehehehm ᵒⁿᵉ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ˡᵉᵃᵛᶦⁿᵍ hehehehhem. Excuse me. Gotta drink some water unsure why i wrote this.

10 Likes

I too am unsure why you wrote it. Please let me know if you figure it out.

3 Likes

I’m lost, why I’m writing this ?

Anyway, yes, since gaijin introduced meta to catch more baby gamers ( also payers). The game is just hold W pray to catch noob enemies or get an downtier to get some kills and then spawn camp.
Since ~80% of both teams goes to one point ( A most of the time) the game usually ends in the first 2-5 mins.
A second spawn is pointless because you are getting spawn camped, a win gives you 200 RP and a lose 100, so no need to try a victory and needing +200k RP pet tank doesn’t help

What do you expect? 2 out of 3 game modes have useless objective. Battle mode is just team death match and Conquest with just one 3 meters wide cap point is also almost team death match. I personally play for objective only on Domination.

1 Like

Um… quick action? No. Gaijin wants us in matches for as long as possible.

Then people are prioritizing quick fun over rewards, which is sad.

Enjoy having significantly lower rewards then.

FIxed your quote for you. You were blaming players for their behavior earlier, and you attribute their anti-reward behavior to Gaijin…

@JIJ0K
Gaijin introduced the meta that longer in match = more rewards per minute.
How does that apply to people that hate rewards?

Well that is what games are made for, right? For having a fun. Because if it is not fun why bother. If I want to do something mainly for reward, I will just do more work in my job as this only place where reward is more important than fun.

2 Likes

I criticize War Thunder and @AngryDutchMan claims that doing so makes me bad.

And apparently criticizing War Thunder makes you whiny…

War Thunder incentivizes long matches by giving us higher rewards the longer we’re in battle.
Don’t like it? I don’t know why you would not like that.

“Whenever you get called out for your criticism of War Thunder, you double down on criticizing War Thunder.” - Dozens of people.
I’ll keep criticizing War Thunder no matter how much hate are in peoples’ posts.

1 Like

Where?

If they really did, people wouldn’t 1DL as much. Currently there isn’t enough incentive to stay in a match for various reason.

People that know you get more rewards do not one death leave.
Typically these people play during China and Japan’s daylight hours.

I don’t get why a significant amount of players during my own daylight hours are allergic to more rewards per minute.

Well what do you expect? Everyone isn’t going to be a pro at the game you know. Also if your annoyed go back to “World of Tanks”

1 Like

The amount of rewards you gain isn’t enough to get most people to stay in a match. Why should I spawn again when my team has collapsed, or why should I when I’ve got the same map three times in a row? Or why should I spawn again when I’m uptiered and facing things that outclass me in every way?

1 Like

Well, at least it’s clear that the guy who was saying it was the one vehicle owners ODLing is full of it just to justify thier hate of others and pushing them out of cover…

2 Likes

Kind of sad to be honest.
All we can do is perform our best in matches and earn rewards for ourselves.

And all a bad team does is impact our win rate, which for me doesn’t matter.
I can’t dictate how others feel about win rates.

1 Like

It’s all about that blame and blind rage against someone for the sake of that blame.

It’s actually really a problem because people just attack peopel constantly, with no care as to what’s actually being done or even being attempted, because it didn’t work out to favor them and thier want to be winning and top dog…

1 Like

If you’re referring to me, I’ve never pushed people out of cover - oddly enough I’m an asshole, but not a dick.

Nah, someone was posting about them being accused of being an ODL merely because they spawned the squadron vehicle, and someone seen this, got upset and pushed them out of cover to die to then berate them with a tirade of elitist nonsense about how players like them were a problem for them.

Even though the player was genuinely mistaken, and merely trying to gatekeep.

I think thier thread got deleted or something.