Weapon Select Bug?

Before I make a bug report on the .net or suggestion here, I just want to see if anyone else has had this problem.

At the moment I currently have my mouse wheel bound to both primary and secondary weapon selection. When you spawn in you have both primary and secondary selected. For BMP-3 and BMD-4 that’s the autocannon and atgm.

MWheel

When selecting either primary and secondary and I select again (m.wheel up or down) it resets the selection back to default (autocannon and atgm) for some reason.

At this point you should be able to understand the problem. When shit is going down and accidently select something again and go to shoot and it fires both the atgm and autocannon. Which leaves me sitting there without the atgm.

1 Like

I got this problem too

When ever you do you a mouse wheel down, you also do a mouse wheel up command when you release it leaving both enabled.

I bind them to Num 1, 2 and 3 and still have this problem

1 Like

Same, key binds also do it.

That’s not how it works. Its a OR impute. It should not be able to select both. Its either this OR that, nothing in-between. The reset would work as the in-between but nothing is bound.

1 Like

Yea, it absolutely shouldn’t be picking up a scroll up after doing a scroll down without scrolling up physically on the wheel.