We should have the option

and actually hte Phantoms (FGr2 and FG1 at least) are 10.7 in SB

1 Like

I think that they work well, but only for some of them, I remember when I was fighting F-14/16 and MiG-29 in my MiG-21S with no flares and only 10g missiles, the current system isn’t bad but I feel like there should be different EC rooms at a time, for example EC 8 could have a room that is 10.7 - 11.3 and 9.7 - 10.7 at the same time.

Yep, that’s why I don’t really want to fight MiG-29s, without having chaff, I cannot climb at all, even if I go up to 1000 feet in a furball I will get destroyed, and that leave me vulnerable down low, where I will lose speed easily due to having to avoid all aspect IR missiles

Yeah, it can be frustrating when you want to play a specific aircraft, when its at the bottom of the bracket. But thats kinda the idea. some brackets you will be uptiered, the others downtiered. Take the FRS1 at 10.7. Sometimes it will be 10.7 - 9.7 so really good, others it will be 10.7-11.3 not so good. So you bring different things and previously unplayed aircraft get played.

But you know upfront, which is what I like. No RNG

I never thought about that, thank you, also you reminded me I need to spade my fking FRS.1

Yeah, gunna be really fricking good in the next update.

The FRS.1? Are they changing something?

new cockpit (hopefully with a new cockpit HUD too in teh works that will show radar contacts), New radar (with IFF), 9Ls are apparently getting fixed.

With how much EC9 is going to suck next update for Britain, EC8 is looking fun

Oh hell yea! Thanks for telling me, IFF will be a great improvement, once I get 9L for the FRS.1 I will be destroying EC8

And I might see a reason to paly the FRS1e. When the FRS1 is 10.7-11.3 cycle. The FRS1e will be in the 9.3-10.3 top of the bracket. Loose 2 9Ls but go back to an easier time

That’s certainly true, I don’t think I’m gonna be getting the FRS.1 (e) as I have no reason to go down that line, (I’m only at the first Seafire)

You might have, how should I know. It is falacy everyone falls into that they think that their opinion is that of the majority. Also many people might have likes/dislakes left over from different nations/BR presets.

But I am for more dislakes.

1 Like

Ah… Will be the only thing i’ll have to research when it comes.

Nice! I wish you luck!

What nation you play is going to have a big impact too. Britain really favours bigger maps, Soviets I think favour smaller maps.

Thank you, you too

They have no fuel when running at high speed. Also if they had modeled it correctly. The Mig 29 is limited to 4G with fuel pod and fuel armament. 7G with the pod dropped and the wings rip. But you know… That didn’t happen.

Oh i mean in GRB, in planes, map really doesnt change much, though I dont really play ARB all that often

I’m gonna need it, I’m really struggling stock grinding the FRS.1

Yeah, its rather brutal. jaguar Gr1 was the same, did that recently