Warthunder matchmaking

most of the time when i play top tier usa i find myself fighting against germany,sweden,russia but in my team there’s israel and the rest of other nations, how is this a possible win, sometimes we win like 5% but the other 95% its an absolute lose

gaijin gotta fix matchmaking either put low win rate nations with sweden or germany or russia not all of them in the same team, the matchmaking is rigged, no tank in my team with spall liners but it’s opposite on the other team.


Minor nations get grouped with most popular nation at that BR thanks to M1A1HC clickbait

Rest of the major nations get grouped together

How could this be??