War Thunder’s Birthday Sale in the Gaijin.net Store!

They can still add other machine to sale later

You’re doing your best to cheer me up? These gift bags are all garbage

@Smin1080p can we get some official explanation for this?

Many people waited for this sale (including me) in order to buy those popular vehicles but instead Gaijin robbed our expectations.

14 Likes

okay yeah I had originally assumed the bit over 40 packs included all the premiums and I stuck my foot in my mouth because the page was originality showing some 6 premiums for sale with the rest full price.
F-5, KVT, Turms, 2A4, A-6, Azur, Mig-23.
This is awful and I’ll be visiting the pitchfork emporium myself

2 Likes

Smin isnt from Marketing you gotta ask grom about that

why isn’t the king tiger tank discounted?

1 Like

it’s a really nice way to say happy birthday! we remind you that we dont want you to enjoy war thunder.

3 Likes

because only russian bias got discount, same as Ka50 got 50% while AH64 didnt get discount

1 Like

This is EXACTLY what Gaijin said when the anniversary began:
‘Details on these discounts will be revealed on November 6th, so stay tuned to the news!’
Seems you ARE AWARE that this will ruin the enthusiasm of players, huh? Not revealing details on the first day of the event, what a shame

7 Likes

Either way an official explanation should be announce.

Cause this is unacceptable.

10 Likes

That was only said for in game sales not store sales.

happy birthday! and save ur money XD

Dude this event wasn’t even a sale, I mean the most desired vehicles are not on sale right now so there is no sale.

2 Likes

I was looking for F5C, F4, Tram and other but nothing in sale

@gromvoiny can yall put all packs on sale? this is extremely disappointing

3 Likes

nah not even russian bias could stop Gaijin’s desire for money. MiG-23ML and Su-39 is not on sale either

1 Like

Which is funny considering it should be the opposite since Ah-64GR sale is much lower then Ka-50.

1 Like

My Idea was to buy some stuff from the shop. I added Mig23ML, Mig21 LAZUR M and T55 AM1 to my cart. Today i was going to buy those packs but just the T55 AM1 is on discount. Now i will buy just the Mig21 LAZUR M. Sorry Mr Gaijin but i don`t want to buy 2 Packs for full prize.

ka-50 is tho, so its still there somewhat

I hate you for reminded me of this