War Thunder live Hidden post

They removed a post from me about a year old with the following reason: “Publication hidden for the reason:
Politics
Moderators comment:
Creating publications and comments which are aimed at discussing modern politics. Discussing prominent political figures or modern events. Constructing analogies between historical military subjects and current political subjects.
”

in this post there was no kind of political discussion or anything of the kind in both the comments and the description i would like to ask some moderator if there is any way to resort to this kind of thing because I really do not understand what led to the deletion of my post and I would also like to understand in particular which aspect of the post led it to be deleted so that I can avoid making the same mistake again.

ps. i will delete this when I receive an answer, my intention is not to confront but to receive an feedback