War Thunder "Kings of Battle" - Changelog

I’ve had 5 times, I’ve blocked this map

Just seen this one, of yours.

The amount you won is superior to what you had before.

The amount of Skill bonus is given for your kills rewards nothing else.

Well well, when it comes about US premiums - they fix Ranks fast. But when it comes about Italian TT helicopters - you should wait for the next planned economy update in order to prevent discounted purchasing of old unlocked vehicle by blocking it with brand new copy-pasted Mi-24 of the same BR which even shouldn’t be placed in same line with regular Italian helis 🤯. Double (multiple) standards at it’s finest.

A.109EOA-2 - To be placed before the Mi-24D. Planned for future economy updates: BR Changes - October 2023 (updated) - Google Drive.

Screenshot from current major update - no swap:
italy_helis-noswap

1 Like

Gaijin still should just give us more RP for ground period. It’s not enough and this “skill bonus” will not help.
Also the 10 kill game is in this thread

1 Like

Man you just got a change, you are getting more rp and you are still whining, stop crying and play the game man

1 Like

Why no skill bonuses for SimEC??? We pay to play this game too! 🤬

Your Economy changes are turning out to be pure smoke and mirrors. You’re not trying to improve the player experience. You’re only giving slight reward boosts, while making progression mechanics in the game more cumbersome.

YOU’RE NOT FOOLING ANYBODY!

2 Likes

You’re second name is " The Greedy Man"

The changes will currently reduce grind time by approx. 35-40%

It is a welcomed change, not hidden behind paywall, and currently useful.

I could just buy a premium Rank 6 plane. Get 1 kill per game and i would research the tree faster than if i really play ground and get 5 kills per game. How is fair?

1 Like

You’re complainning about something that IS NOT RELATED to the current added feature,… go away boy, create another thread.

It’s not a really good change. RP for ground is still way to low even with premium and premium tanks.

1 Like

Would love to see 160kg AP bombs for Italian planes as AP bombs continue to get rolled out.

With this update did they remove the ability to finish partially researched vehicles with GE? Seems like I can’t anymore and can only use GE to fully research a vehicle

You’re the one currently spitting on the given hand,… you’re making this personnal, on something that is not related to the current change.

Skill Bonus is a good Idea but it should depend on the score not on kills

Score is doable without doing any kills, therefore there is no skill in this.

1 Like

I had high hopes for this bonus, I hoped it would be score-based. Not all planes/tanks are useful in terms of a lot of frags, but many of these machines earn a lot of points for assists/spots/destruction of ground targets/bases, etc. And here the “skill” is only based on frags, so what? Isn’t it worth playing something that isn’t good for high kill counts?

The pressure on frags will increase, there will be a lot of TKs because someone stole someone else’s frag.

I’m in that group of people who have no problem with fragging in most games, I’m just pointing out that everything else becomes much less important and many players will feel it.

I was a bit disappointed to be honest

5 Likes

Tbh, this simply sent CAS in GRB instead of ARB, Fighters will be on ARB, SPAAG will have job against CAS, and Tanks are respawnable, so,… there is no problem in the feature to me.

plus, killstealing (more so a problem in ARB, but you know)

2 Likes

Killsteal have become basis,… because Gaijin don’t encourage to be fairplay.

2 Likes

You know you can only ban one map.

1 Like