War Thunder Heatmaps: plotting kills and deaths on the map

Hi, for the past year (September 2025 to August 2026) I was making effectively complete overhaul of WT-Heatmaps tool by Sgambe and plotting ground to ground kills. It is finally time to announce it to the community.

Ever wondered what spots on the map are the best? Where “German main” goes to die? Should I be going onto this hill? With this tool you can get a quick glance of effectiveness on any given map position.

Visit https://thunder.nanachi.party/ and see it for yourself. Website was available since around May of 2026 and I was gonna keep it on the low but it was a matter of time until someone found it and brought to the public’s attention.

At the moment there are about 50 million kill records in the database and increasing daily, especially on rare maps.



Feel free to write your thoughts and suggestions below (or in my DMs), I am still constantly improving the website and would love to hear them!

This project is open-source and free to the best of my ability, contributions are welcome.

2 Likes