War Thunder guide: Sales, premiums, and premium account

That’s a typo. That’s supposed to say 5.0. thx

Yeah no problem. Just was a little confused if we were looking at different BR’s

1 Like

Hey @war_Tinder would you recommend the Sea Hawk Mk.100?

Also sidenote- love your bio 😂

1 Like

Thanks.

It’s good. I like the Sea Hawk. It performs well and I personally really enjoy the way it flies. I find it most useful as a CAS plane because it has 4 individual bomb drops of 500 lb bombs. It’s nice as an air-to-air fighter, but the problem is that the F-86s now sit at the same BR as the Sea Hawk because is insane, so it is long past its glory days. To my knowledge though, it is only ever on sale for the German Unity Day events every year.

Okay thank you!

Both are nice. I think the T29 is a Bit better because the 3x .50 cal and more pen

i wonder when summer sale starts

Alright. Sale is here. I’ve read what you’ve written @war_Tinder but would you recommend this to someone new to that 11.3 BR range? And someone who wants to start playing sim?

Ehhh. It’s pretty decent, but its flight model is still a touch rough and so if you’re new to 11.3, especially if you don’t have experience with IRCCM missiles, it’s probably not the best pickup. Still pretty decent though.

Also don’t worry, this guide will be updated for Seek and Destroy.

1 Like

Hmm ok. I think I’m still going to pick it up just because I want something to grind out French air and get used to 11.0+ before I get the FCU. At least with this I’ll have 30 free repairs before I start having to pay for it. I’ve had a little experience with them in the squadron SU-22, but not too much so I’d still say I’m new to the BR range.

I have just updated this guide to include all 5 of the new packs added in Seek & Destroy. I have added sections for the MiG-21 Bison, AMX A-1A, Leopard 2A4M CAN, T-80UE-1, and VLT 2.

3 Likes

Awesome thanks for all the time and effort you put into this!

1 Like

Excellent guide, thank you for such a great job.

1 Like

if wanna quick unlock just get 1 premium vehice u’ll feell more than easy gamming just do it newbie then u can fell amazing war thunder!

I would recommend premium account more. It is $40 USD for a whole year when on sale, best deal in WT. Gives you double RP and SL gain for all nations and all gamemodes and, thanks to the new-ish SL compensation feature, you can’t lose SL if you have premium account. It’s better than any premium vehicle, easily.

4 Likes

I love how you roasted every USSR plane except MIG23ML. Ive tested both SU’s for cas and they are great. As u said they lack air to air tho (A LOT). Except Su25K. Its very good with gunpods. Feels like a blender.

1 Like

Thank you for your good work

I also didn’t roast the Su-11.

Hey y’all, I’ve updated the guide to include the new packs and the Finnish premium KV-1 in the Swedish tree added in Dance of Dragons.

Also this is the 100th comment on this so woop woop ig

1 Like