War Thunder guide: Sales, premiums, and premium account

and these are all my personal opinions and the biases i have towards several of these planes, he should buy what ever he feels like, and should take my suggestions with a grain of salt

Yeah

1 Like

Steam has its own sales. And here’s another reminder that we don’t know when sales will come.

does anyone own the Chinese M41A3? was looking at as good way to help grind early China TT and wanted to know whether it was worth it in the upcoming sale

Nice, maybe this weekend then? Keeping my fingers crossed

if not, first few weeks of may usually, alongside the start of Operation S.U.M.M.E.R

Didn’t they say they weren’t doing events like this anymore? Except for the winter one? Or did I miss read something

oh that could be I don’t remember

Okay

You are correct. The new event cycle does not have Operation S.U.M.M.E.R. or Summer Quest or Summer Landing or whatever anymore.

If so, it would likely be the middle of next week. And once again, we don’t know when the sales will start. That is how it has been for the past few years, but we don’t know when the sales will start.

Here it is y’all.

1 Like

Yippee

is this a different sale than the summer sale? I heard that this was supposedly the V-day sale

Yeah. It should be like this

Yes this is the Victory in Europe Day sale.

I guess this week its premium discount then next one is vehicle bundles discount ?

Correct. Premium account is the most worth it though, moreso than vehicles.

Will they discount GEs ?

They currently are, as are SL vehicles. All by 30%.

Can’t find GE discount :/ Gaijin.Net Store / Golden eagles