War Thunder guide: Sales, premiums, and premium account

Was it really chicken wire? I thought It was bed frames, like what used to under mattresses.

1 Like

Ehhh idk. close enough

Okay. I was just wondering. I had always though of it like that

1 Like

hey has anyone played the A.C.IV recently? wanted to know if its a good option for grinding out mid tier UK

I would think it is somewhat. It kinda is like a British panther. It can be very good in some positions

yeah ive played against it recently and it wasnt easy to kill but not supremly overpowered. i was wondering whether that would be a better option versus the Sherman IC “Trzyniec”

i dont own it, but from playing against and with it, it seems decent. hull armour is pretty strong, 17Pdr is still a good gun, and the tank is decently mobile. solid mid tier medium, and goes well with other 5.0-7 tanks

it is better than the IC because the IC is a reskin of a tech tree vehicle, while the AC IV is unique

Having played the firefly, I will say that the firefly has an extra .50 cal and better turret traverse. But AC gets lower silhouette

with the sale coming up, im looking for a couple tanks to get in trees like Britain, Sweeden,France and italy to help me grind trees that i dont have much in. would also be looking for an aircraft to help compliment it

alrighty id probably be leaning more towards A.C.IV, as the Trzyneic is mostly just a reskin of the Firefly TT varient

Yeah literally is… Just less track armor

Will the sale apply if I buy pack premiums and premium time through steam

1 Like

I do not think so

Hey, would you recommend the premium F86 that should be coming up on sale soon? I have it, but my friend wants another recommendation. He’s played jets a little bit already so he knows what he’s doing somewhat

which premium F86?

even if I use the gaijin market though the steam overlay

Ig I should’ve clarified 😂. The US one, the F-86-35

I mean it looks like a normal F-86 with a better paint job, same armaments, same bomb load, but has the slats in the wing. I’d say it’s probably not the plane I’d recommend, but if he wants only American jets then yeah its really your only real option. if he wants a jet but doesn’t mind switching nations for it, I’d recommend more the G.91 R/4 in the German tree and Italian tree, MiG 15bis ISH in the Russian tree, if he wants one with only missiles, the Sea Vixen is not bad but has a pretty steep learning curve. If he really wants an F-86, I’d highly reccomend the one in the Japanese tech tree, the F-86F-40 JASDF is a great vehicle as you keep all of the great abilities of an F-86, but also get two Aim-9b’s. for a good fighter id reccomend the SAAB 105-OE due to its great speed, weapons and payload options for anti air roles. for an F-84 that functions in the ground attack role, cant go wrong with the Israeli F-84

Ight thanks, I’ll give him the advice

1 Like