War Thunder Decals Catalog

Hello everyone. I hope you’re doing well

Today I’m going to show you my decals catalog for War Thunder. I’ve been working on it for months. I know it’s not perfect, still work in progress. And I’m counting for your help in solving some mysteries, a lot is still missing and I’m sure I made some mistakes. If you know/see anything please let me know.

The catalog is in 2 versions - 1) decals sorted by release date 2) the real catalog. If you want you can make a copy and make your own catalogs.

Release Date | Catalog

How can you help?

First of all you can give some information about missing decals or mistakes in the catalog.
Secondly you can provide screenshots of decals that pictures are missing. I can’t find them anywhere.
Finally if you know anything about DMM or Taiwan exclusive decals please let me know.

Missing pictures

USS Bennion (DD-662)

Slouch Hat
11th Armored Cavalry Regiment
Kraken
The Mad Cossack

Haida Badge
Sea Dog

IS-2 No.402
T-34-85 No.215

Caracal

Strike Witches (0D)
Strike Witches (Tan)
Strike Witches (Neuroi)
Roundels:
Britannian Commonwealth
Britannian Commonwealth
Duchy of Romagna
Fuso Empire
Gallia
Karlsland
Liberion
Orussian Empire
Suomus
Personal Emblems:
Minna-Dietlinde Wilcke
Eila Ilmatar Juutilainen
Perrine-H.Clostermann
Sanya V.Litvyak
Charlotte E Yeager
Gertrud Barkhorn
Erica Hartmann
Lynette Bishop
Francesca Lucchini
Miyafuji Yoshika
Sakamoto Mio

第3特殊部隊

13 Likes

Bravo ! Belle collection ( nice collection) !

1 Like

I’m Japanese and playing on DMM, so I have some of DMM decals. How to can I help you?

2 Likes

Great! First of all I need screenshots of these decals. I cannot find them anywhere in good quality.

Additionally if You have any decals that are not included in the catalog please let me know when they were added to the game and please make a screenshot too. Thanks!

i have a few here but they are PNGs of texture files. hopefully u can get them? (Its PAF btw)

Spoiler

Black Panthers decal

Pheonix decal

1 Like

When were thay added to the game? I can’t find any info.

oh wait u were talking about in game ones? sorry misunderstood. these arent in game

I made a suggestion for the tail chopper decal. Even got approved but sadly they removed the suggestion after the update to the forums

1 Like

damn… wouldve loved to put it on the j7e or the f16 when i got it… thankfully i got the j7e pakistani skin from the marketplace

I wanna post DMM decals, but I don’t know how to get good quality pictures…

Just take a screenshot from selection menu just like these:

Well im making suggestions for the Griffin and Tail Chopper decals of the No. 9 and 14 Squadron PAF respectively so maybe youll see them (Already uploaded request for the tail chopper, it needs mod approval though) :)

1 Like

I have these decals from when my account was linked to DMM. It was an event that I no longer remember in what year. Then I asked for my unlink, so I could join the gaijin market.

In Tournaments I have the Thunder League Dog-Tag decals, I believe from 2015.
They are the skull and mustaches.

All those decals already are in the catalog but thanks for efford :).

I had to edit these decals as I could not find them individually.

2018 EVENTO 00A
2018 EVENTO 00B

2018 EVENTO 001
2018 EVENTO 002
2018 EVENTO 003
2018 EVENTO 004
2018 EVENTO 005
2018 EVENTO 006
2018 EVENTO 007
2018 EVENTO 008
2018 EVENTO 009
2018 EVENTO 010
2018 EVENTO 011

008_m

1 Like

This is exciting, I’ve always wanted to do something like this and have been creating a list, I notice you’re missing some and be happy to help you out
Missing:
National Flag
England
Northern Ireland ( Facebook
Wales ( Welsh Flag in Warthunder? : r/Warthunder (reddit.com)

Russia Airforce

Clan Awards:

Holiday

Logotypes:
Twitch drop from the Play4Peace Tournament

CC Decal:

Tournaments:

Other

1 Like

Great! Thank you very much! i didn’t know about some of them.

Do you have any info about other clan decals, I’m especially interested in their names.

they’re the reward decals for SQB you only keep them for the season

1 Like

Almost forgot, I got first place in SQB so here are all the SQB decals you were curious about.

1 Like