War Thunder "Dance of Dragons" - Changelog

Hey OH

Meanwhile…

Oh boy

Balanced. (Even not speaking about the other event’ ship, and about they need it or deserve it). Yeah I’m a selfish salty bro French main 🫣.

PS: THANK YOU for coastal tree (and squadron vehicle) but you know, should be out the same day as blueawater fleet like all other nations had (and for the same amont of €, you’ll make us in need to pay 2 time to access the whole CBT…)

1 Like

The most realistic flight model I’ve ever seen…

1 Like

@Stona_WT Can you please add how gear ratios changed? Thank you in advance.

ignore my ramblings.

@Stona_WT Hello, new HMD’s look sick, any chance we can see a fix to this bug soon?
HMD’s don’t show up on console very often in cockpit view. I’d love to use the new one for the Gripen but I can’t since months back Community Bug Reporting System

Edit It seems to be fixed?? Nothing in changeling though

2 Likes

Hell yeah. I reported it too. They never read it. Like almost all my reports.

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/u/13483116/activity

1 Like

Actually, only AH-64A it seems. No new modules on US 64D, British AH Mk1, Japanese 64DJP, Swedish AHS and Israelis TT Peten and Saraph

Shame there’s no downvote or thumbs down system for these Devblogs (sort of like how there is for Steam).

The ADATS being gutted by its ammo count being reduced by 400. The 2S38 still needs to go up to 11.0 or the HSTV-L needs to come down to 10.0-10.3. A-10s and Su-25s are still missing their forward spawn despite being moved up in BR and stated they would get a forward spawn. Just move them back down to 10.0-10.3.

5 Likes

ok, actually found a bug in the sight editor.

with you pick a new reticle (in this case the CV90) and you have different veichle ranks selected you get different reticles.

i want to report a serious bug to you
the france f16a cant use gbu38 and 31,because leak of gps Marking function

1 Like

where are the gbu-15 and 9l of F-111C on the dev blog?
i cant see them in the game
Is this the legendary new weapon of the emperor?
@Smin1080p_WT
460x259_05_f_111c_raaf_aeb7a7aa8f7977405187cd41e8239d43
460x259_06_f_111c_raaf_c41793766772a5dacbecdfcd5e7a106c

@Stona_WT Can we find out if the Fireflash and Swift F7 radar change so that the missile is unusable (I think around the time of the seek and destroy update) is a bug or was a deliberate nerf?

2S38 at 10.0 says hello

I appreciate the addition of HE-VT to HSTV-L and I think it’s gonna be useful, but you’re blowing it way out of proportion.

Reality check:

HSTV-L already has low ammunition capacity of 26 rounds, and due to inconsistent spalling needs anywhere from 1-5 APFSDS per kill. Taking any meaningful amount of HE-VT will eat into your ammo reserve, limiting your anti tank capability.

As a vehicle at 11.3 you will mostly face aircraft that posess a variety of long-range stand-off weaponry. A smart pilot will stay out of gun range. Otomatic players know this struggle. Helicopter rushers know the risk and forfeit their vehicle by flying so close.

4 Likes

Hey man! I just installed the update, HMD bug seems to be gone for me, I’ve only tried the Gripen so far though, could you look as well?

1 Like

Something doesn’t work with custom sights. The game doesn’t create a folder with the tank name in the UserSights folder. Before the update, everything worked without problems, I used one sight file for all tanks, now nothing works.

When will there be another BR decompression for Ground? Up with the stuff to 13

2 Likes

Not much interesting for me, though I’ll get fishing boat for sure.

I’ll look Mirage 2000 and F-16 👍

Hey. Disable your radar gunsight and it will work the two simply conflict.

1 Like

Can @Stona_WT Maybe comment on this?, I have waited for so long for this issue, and havent heard a peep about if its anywhere near the devs to-do box even, It would be nice if we got status/queue messages, like to give a idea of how long we have to wait. And not just feel completely ignored! @Gunjob and @David_Bowie, have both responded to the issue, mine that was passed by gunjob, and the latest addressed as acknowlaged by David_Bowie!

I am mildly frustrated by the issue, so can i have any comment on the issue?

3 Likes