War Thunder "Dance of Dragons" - Changelog

Not entirely sure about the su24 in-game performance but the f111 is both faster and can Carry more so doesn’t seem wrong

The f111f has a much stronger engines than f111a so keep that in mind

Also a according to a YouTuber the f111f dethroned the mig23 has fastest plane in the game

Atleast according to wikipedia the afterburning f111a only produced 2kn More per engine than the f111f while not afterburning

2 Likes

how do u change the sights?

At last the ST4 will become the powerhouse it deserves to be!

I love this weird little tub, but honestly ammo count was never really a concern considering it’s so slow at a BR where powerboat rule. The best you could often hope for was a trundle to the nearest cap and pray the battle eventually returns to your location because you certainly could not chase them down. I had times where it didn’t and I struggled to fire 7 rounds let alone 700.

…ah, the low tier Japanese Coastal spud gun bathtubs are fun (really they are hidden gens, you just don’t get to shine very often)

Yes

2 Likes

It was not planned for this Major Update, sorry.

1 Like

The indication of a new vehicle is a yellow banner on the vehicle in the tech tree.

Like this

shot 2024.09.10 12.10.56

1 Like

I am sorry, we are not AI, we do not have all the knowledge to answer straight away. Sometimes you need to wait a bit.

1 Like

F111 is a shitbrick with 6 poor rockets that plays vs pantsir

su24 has three 30 km rockets while 11.7 spaa has only 12 km range rockets (all except pantsir)

@Stona_WT i apologize if this question has been answered before, but is the custom gun sight functionality available on console?

1 Like

Ahhh, well thank you for the reply.

1 Like

Then the ground br needs to go up

As you can see, it’s “in progress” section.
We will share more info on this feature when we have something more to show :)

2 Likes

Nation tabs
|
Vehicle type (in research window)
|
Tech Tree (big and long to scroll) (also that tier might be folded!!!)
|
Particular vehicle in research tree <== indication only here, not in any of the above

See the point?

Depends what you have on mind.
Changing sight? AFAIK yes, this should be available.
Using player created sight - I am afraid there is no option for this, sorry.

4 Likes

how can we change the custom sights on pc?

Hey now, i’m openly giving criticism where i feel that it is warranted.
If you are interested to read my takes on the recently tested “new nation” bonus then feel free:

But only complaining without making it constructive, or at least pointing out that you agree with someone else’s constructive criticism, won’t help anyone.
And to only complain and not point out the good changes also wont help as they then wont know what kind of additions the community likes and thus can’t implement more features/mechanics like that.

You have to BOTH point out the bad AND the good (both constructively) to be able to show the devs what direction would be appreciated and what direction would be disliked (or even hated).

Edit:
Well, the post i replied to is now gone x) i don’t remember who it was but oh well.

5 Likes

Surprise many “historical” nerfs at least thanks for the squadron vehicles for Japan and France

1 Like

thats what im talking about
Literally every time the soviet 11.7 wr drops below 70% another obvious op shit gets added

1 Like

Menu → options → ground vehicle battle settings → sight settings

@Stona_WT
also, this feature (custom sights) should really also be able to be accessed through where you customise vehicles (camo, decorations, etc). That is a way more logical place for it to be and where i instinctively looked for it but i then had to look up where to find it.

1 Like

Since the hstvl got a tracker and a hevt can you finally buff the oto? No for real now even the hstvl is better for aa.

2 Likes