War Thunder "Dance of Dragons" - Changelog

There’s no real “surprise” (lol) in the French Bluewater tree—no hidden gems like, say, a 7.0 ship! It’s still the only nation without one, which is a shame. Imagine if France, the UK, Germany, Italy, etc., got the Rafale or the Eurofighter Typhoon, but the USA didn’t get an F/A-18 for years afterward. I’d love to see the reaction to that!

And regarding the SAMP nerf, who exactly is responsible for that? Why did you accept his bug report when the only “source” he provided was just the name of a document? When it comes to buffing things, you demand highly official sources, but when it comes to fixing bugs, you don’t always accept the reports or take care of them!

For example, why does the Bretagne still fire all of its 138.6mm guns 15 degrees to the left of the aiming point? This flaw persists, causing the supposed “”“”“”“”“top-tier”“”“”“”" French battleship to miss half its salvos!

Edit: OK, I see there’s a hidden document added to the report. What’s that about? We can’t verify these? If they’re classified (which I doubt for something from 1955), you shouldn’t be able to see them either. But what I see is that all of his reports are updated statuses, whereas for mines, 3 out of 4 aren’t even acknowledged!

4 Likes

oh no this gonna break the game…ohh just stop please

Maybe some dlss Settings have been activated?

Basically every plane that receives this “precious mechanic” actually get nerfed, flaps deploying speed is very low and you losing ability to deploy them for a split second to gain small turn boost while not ripping them off.

Verdict: Should be possible to disable!

Well, yes, “their” world would colapse.

Love how for the first 30 minutes we get some questions answered but all other after get ignored

3 Likes

No to mention the extra speed los while they are active

Not sure if they retract probably when not Turning

did they add that option for “true altitude”?

Statcard typo. This ship is at least +40000

obraz

4 Likes

Radar altitude yea

1 Like

It has lower br than gr7 when it had aim9l and 65d…

I hope we can see cluster munition next update? The Tornadoes badly need their JP-233 and MW1

1 Like

The usual case of New cas premiums sitting way to low in br just ask the A10 and su25

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

wooo-yeah-baby
Thanks guys!

12 Likes

Spookston gonna be happy lol

5 Likes

I don’t think that’s the case because my GPU can’t run DLSS.

How about the amd or Intel equivalent?

Well last update totally changed my entire graphical settings including resolution. Might be a case of post FX being changed here.

1 Like

Still no adequate in-game cycling through new vehicles nor indication on nation tab, achievable only by watching at patch note in the browser.