War Thunder "Alpha Strike" - Changelog

It’s 90 now actually Unles they fixed it lol.

1 Like

Yes, but only on a max lvl ace crew. Anyway a nice buff after all.

@Smin1080p

Will it be implemented or was it already abandoned?
Because I thought radars were modelled on DEV,

1 Like

Yeah I was kind of dissapointed by this. I had some hope after someone posted this link a few days ago and when I saw the aps radars being modeled in xray on the dev.

Now the APS is just a visual decoration.

Where is the AIM-120??

“The introduction of these new missiles is currently planned for the second major update of this year, in which missiles with ARH seekers and their respective aircraft will be added to the game for all nations at once.”

sensor view doesnt seem to show weapon info anymore

hey bro u got the pages?
i cant seem to find the books

Nice update! Our loader is finally back but the commander faster/stop lines are still nowhere to be heard, sad. Also, the Leopard engine sounds like a lawnmower now? It is terrible.

This is broken. The Typhoon forces shut the flaps above 270kph, and won’t even let you deploy combat flaps that could be extended at up to 400kph. If you’re gonna add something this significant, please at least make sure it works?

And they somehow managed to nerf the CR2 instead of buff it. I hope they are ready for another tsunami of CR2 bug reports

1 Like

So, by the calculations we’ve gon 26 clones and 6 unique vehicles. Well done, gaijin

3 Likes

Anyone else having their game not render missiles at all in sim?

1 Like

they brought back the graphics glitch.

I got the same issue in one game but it in another one it was alright

Another update where some new features are added without proper testing and those new features also break existing ones which were working before. What is supposed to happen is you need to hire proder testers with money the player base are paying you. But what happens is you have lots of buggy stuff and wait for bug reports, it takes you a while to even respond to them and takes further months to implement them. This is plain disrespectful to your players.

1 Like

I can only select minimum of 30%. WTF? … this is now half useless. My day is ruined.
I can only bring minimum of 27 minutes of fuel (Ta 152H) into a 25 minute game. Makes total sense man.

4 Likes

@Mati_42
Hey ya

2 Likes

This update has a bug with full bore AP rounds, they all show incorrect penetration values at 60 degrees on their stat cards.

It seems this doesn’t impact the actual performance, but the stat card is blantantly wrong. This is most noticeable with blunt AP rounds, such as russian APHEBC, which show values far lower than normal.

There a reason the M1A2 SEP didn’t get it’s TUSK armor values increased like they were in test server? My patience has officially worn off. I’m sure another developer would love the thousands I spend cause Gaijin won’t be seeing another penny from me.

5 Likes