War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

China, Great Britain, France, the United States, Italy, etc., make these national tanks terrible, just to update the game before Christmas

At this point I’m wondering what even is the point of having a Dev server, previously there usually were 2 Dev servers for a major update, which allowed people to actually submit fixes so they can carry out, and have the time to, but now all the dev server amounts to is basically a demo of the final state because nothing ever gets fixed, so once again what even is the point of having a Dev server if it doesn’t serve the purpose of a Dev server anymore?

2 Likes

Rushed update lmao

I don’t know why Gaijin decided to half-ass this update so bad. I would have loved to see the Dev server stay open longer if it meant refining and ironing out this update more. Would have given more time to implement spall liners in a more balanced manner as to where most nations could get them instead of this abject BS we have now where only a few nations are getting such a meta changing feature. It would have also gave Gaijin more time to come to decisions regarding armor changes for tanks where it is blatantly underperforming or alleged to be inaccurate, such as ongoing issues with the Abrams, Challengers, Leclercs, and Arietes.

4 Likes

You do realize it was passed along as a suggestion and not a bug fix right.l?

He. Does. Not. Know.
It has been sent to developers, they might not even have looked at it yet. They have to read all the material double-check the sources so that nothing was tampered with in the texts/report. Check the validity of the sources and make sure they come from reliable places.

Yes it should have been fixed before release, I would not have minded a delay before release of update to first check the bugs and fix a lot of stuff.

But you can’t reasonably think that EVERYTHING will be fixed in just a few days. It’s definitely not the only bug report they have to go through. And they can’t really prioritize between specific reports unless they are game breaking. So it’s probably placed in a queue of reports and will be looked at soon enough (probably faster than others going by the community backlash).

But calm down dude, noone knows yet and how can they answer before they have even looked at it?

2 Likes

I was honestly under the impression that we were gonna get a Dev 2 given how insanely broken dev 1 was and that mikegoesboom sort of implied that Italy was gonna get something, turns out nope nothing was gonna get fixed and evidently fuck people who expected gaijin to actually be incompetent and take feedback seriously.

Yeah, I always feel bad about Smin and other Community Managers and moderators during times like these.

The developers commit huge mistakes and the messenger/intermediary staff are the ones to get shot in the crossfire.

7 Likes

Update is totally rushed. Bad configs, broken balance, broken armor for NON RUSSIAN vehicles.
Look like it was made only to get another wave of hate and content for 2024 roadmap.
Gaijin never learns from mistakes.

4 Likes

approve

Only if you were the shooter, i’ve had several times where a few tanks are all shooting at the same target and then only one player knows if the enemy is dead or not making the others fire more rounds unnecessarily.

Especially if the enemy is inside smoke, or has run behind a building before you shot him and someone else kills him. Then you got no info if he died or just took damage or just a glansing blow before. Now you at least know he is dead.

Every new vehicle is broken in some way
But not T-90M and su-27)

2 Likes

They are clearly the only broken vehicle because they work.
Clueless.

1 Like

You should brace yourself → germany have not a lot to offer now.

Best armor
Best missles IN NOT LIMITED QUANTITY
It works)
The way russians wanted it)

1 Like

how. Were you not able to tell that an enemy was dead before this update?

It’s a good QoL change so I don’t have to keep looking at that tick and guess if he’s alive or dead while trying to scan for enemies elsewhere, it’s not just for when you’re shooting at it.

And it would stay like this to the next major update because of holidays both in Christian and orthodox churches

Respectfully, a Community Manager is not a developer. I do not decide what the outcome of the report will be and I do not have an answer on what the resolution of the report will be until the developers have reviewed it and provided said answer.

Until the Devs have reviewed the report in question, then I or any other Community Manager cannot give you an answer on that.

We appreciate the frustration, but repeating the same question over and over again without understanding what I have already explained does not mean I can provide you with a different answer at this time.

16 Likes

The community manager is only responsible for passing on the message to us, and understand that one thing is that the real enemy is the developer, so it’s useless to vent your anger at the community manager, so my friend calmed down

Well isnt the question it was right on the dev why is it wrong now?
Is there a plausible anwser for tihs issu