War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

pls just say “yes, leo2A7V is gonna get a better armor”, or just say “no, is not gonna get a better armor.”

1 Like

A report being passed means it has been sent to the developers for review. Lots of reports were passed during the Dev server.

These reports each need to be individually reviewed and a conclusion reached before I or anyone else can provide an answer.

2 Likes

I don’t think it in regards to France and Italy specifically considering Gaijin has been maintaining complete radio silence on letting Leclerc or Ariete players know that armor changes or spall liners may be coming to their tanks. Multiple people have asked technical mods here if anything is being reviewed regarding Leclerc or Ariete changes, and all they have been met with is blatant ignoring.

You can take time to directly address issues and possible changes that might happen with Abrams and Challengers, but to ask for such regarding Leclercs or Arietes is too much apparently.

2 Likes

6 of the smaller ones, GBU-12

Why would gaijin release an update without every issue/bug report from the devserver being adressed ?
They always say that everything will come when its ready…
So why wouldn’t the devs wait until the update is ready ?

4 Likes

1 Like

For the love of god.
Please stop tryingto talk around the issue in the room.

Straight question, straight anwser.
Will. it. be. fixed. or. not?

As a CM you should be able to give the Community a straight and clean anwser to a question being asked.

As somebody that plays PoE its insane that this is how the CM is talking with the community.

3 Likes

You mean hungary?
The sub tree that fix not a single italian issue ?
They could have given to us the 2a7HU but no, we still don’t have a competitive top br mbt or a real top br spaa. They didn’t even have the decency to at least give the Centauro 2 to us
and then they come to the forum and ask to “calm down”

If they knew for a fact that the vast majority of the ground stuff is either broken or incomplete then why did they still elect to push a half-assed update out as opposed to taking their time to do stuff?

3 Likes

What about leopard2a7v hull not ricocheting?
That should be fixed, but i dont see this in game?
Can you explain, how its happened, and why update is released without fixes of its main newbies.

3 Likes

Well QM is not the best in this case, but you got a clear answer, that feedback/conserns have been passed to Dev-team.
So how do you think SW-development is done ? The CM presses some buttons and a decision has been made ? Update a few days later ?
Noone denied to correct/change things, so keep calm and on the floor.

Kinda depressing update for Ground, hoping for fixes soon.

2 Likes

I don’t like when visual changes are made that are unnecessary. Plus you do know when a tank has been destroyed. It literally says “Target destroyed”

Again, even acknowledging my bias, the VT4A1 is clearly supposed to be substantially better than what they ended up releasing in game and some garbage hybrid of stats that gaijin pulled out of the wazoo, and yet during the entire dev server I saw not only very clear and substantive evidence, as well as the tech mods rejecting them half the time, even resorting to calling the community trying to deceive them? How is gaijin going to deliver a proper product if the bug report mod team is behaving like this?

Nah, it’s one of the few actually useful and meaningful changes.

Then please communicate more with us about the Leopard 2a7v missing armor

1 Like

the news skull-sign should be placed on the mini-map, instead the “!”, which is not good visible.

How do such mistakes make it to Live version?

EDIT: Challenger 3 TD’s cheeks have been hotfixed!

I am very happy with the speed at which this specific issue was addresed.

Leopard 2A7V and M1A2 SEPv2 are still a big mess, but at least now I can grind and look forward for Challenger 3 TD, hahah (even if many issues still persists with CR3 and the 2s, at least this one was addressed quickly!)

10 Likes

Yes 50mm plate should give 7mm of protection

2 Likes

That moment when Challenger 3 has 100+mm less worth of KE and 400mm less worth of CE in the turret than Challenger 2.

Challenger 3 TD was the tank I was looking forward the most after Leopard 2A7V…

Now it turns out both are tremendously underperforming. Welp.

EDIT: Challenger 3 TD’s cheeks have been hotfixed!

I am very happy with the speed at which this specific issue was addresed.

Leopard 2A7V and M1A2 SEPv2 are still a big mess, but at least now I can grind and look forward for Challenger 3 TD, hahah (even if many issues still persists with CR3 and the 2s, at least this one was addressed quickly!)

5 Likes