War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

Are you just now figuring out that limitation after 2+ years of it being that way?
It’s the same with radar locking.

Ugh! Hate it! Hill on north side is now completely exposed and south side isn’t much better. This just pushes all players down the narrow channel in the middle of the map :(

Feedback is always being collected and passed to the developers from the whole community during every stage of the update. The most recent response to the communities feedback was yesterday: Responding to issues regarding dev server reports 13.12.2023

Today is the release day of the update. As always, we are always following players concerns and taking the time to first gather everything up for the developers to review before responding appropriately with the correct information. This process is not instantaneous and unfortunately no Community Manager, be that me, or any of the other members of the team, has a direct answer for every single matter instantly.

We will always do our best to respond fully to the community as we did yesterday with where things are and where they are going on we have that information to hand.

11 Likes

F15a for America still is missing it’s thrust blow this up

You are doing a great job dude, many are just angry and hurt and are sadly directing that towards the first person they see with any sort of connection to Gaijin.
you just happened to be caught in the crossfire.
Thank you for making such a big effort to respond as widely as you have. it’s greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Excellent. But let’s briefly analyze these answers: There are reports on the Challenger 2/3, there are answers on the armor of the Abrams tank, but, there are no reports on the armor of the Leopard 2 and Leclerc. This looks funny, don’t you agree?

Tell the developers that I personally, and perhaps the community, would like to receive a detailed answer on this matter, indicating the sources from where they (the developers) got the information about the armor of these tanks, which are currently implemented, not only poorly, but also biased

2 Likes

Right now, I have nothing to say more than it I’m very disappointing with this update people here doing hard works try to improve the game with many hard gain info they can get but then Dev just ignore and turn them down so all they hard work are for nothing how could developers of game betrayed players like this? so fk cruel.

3 Likes

Dude, devs are human. There’s ten-thousands of us and only a few hundred of them.
It is arrogant to assume they’re not busy.

1 Like

Any particular reason from the Devs as to why the Su-27 got stock R-73s (its best IR missile) while everyone else got stock 9Ls instead of stock 9Ms/9M-equivalents? Or inversely why it didn’t get stock R-60MKs? And can we expect a change to at least balance that?

3 Likes

The update was just incredible rushed and the developers forced the release of the Update for whatever reason. It should not have released in the Current state. I cant speak about the Air side or naval from this update. But the ground additions are just incredibly unfinished and shouldnt have been added to live like this.
It was very predictable that the playerbase would react like they are currently doing with the state of the current update

8 Likes

at least explain that “We’re busy from bla bla stuff in the game so something might not get fix” but no not even explanation how we can trust them?

I want to know what the purpose of rank 8 tanks, it’s such a useless addition to the game, there are barely any top tier vehicles for each nation for this to be a good thing. Before this update I was researching the leopard 2a5 with my leopard 2a4 and now I am not not even able to buy it because I don’t have many other vehicles. This is just another thing to make the grind even harder after it was already hard enough and I will need to waste another 500 hours on this game just to unlock top tier germany. You also made many vehicles foldered and moved them in different parts of the german ground tech tree which completely messed up everything I was grinding for and it was honestly not a good thing. Please remove rank 8 ground because the grind is horrible and you won’t see youtubers complaining beacuse they have all the GE in the world.

1 Like

If those are answers to you, than I don’t know about your standards.

All that was said was “well we’ll talk about it later” without timeframe given.

Don’t get me wrong, the transparancy is awesome. And I also understands that the devs need time, but something along the lines of “we are planning to release a seperate blog about it somewhere in the upcoming X days/weeks” would have been greatly appreciated.

3 Likes

So clearly they should just take their time to do the update or just release less stuff in the same amount of time? It’s also hard to argue against money when they keep delaying ANY RP gain buffs when they know for a fucking fact that it’s been a problem that people have talked about for literal years?

They said they’re busy.

@Clangokkuner
They did release less stuff.
Also we already have the primary RP gain buff from skill.

oh yeah, surely this skill buff is totally enough compared to the amount of RP you could get back when in GRB, NOT TO MENTION the insane inflation of RP costs with newer tanks?

Useless addition to make the grind harder that’s absolutely everything it is

There are no increases in RP requirements for top tanks. It’s still 400,000 RP, same as its been for over 8 years.

@MarkSmoljo
RP requirements are reduced with the addition.

Have to somewhat second this. I really don’t understand the point of rank 8 ground. It didn’t launch with anything new or game altering. But it did lock quite a few vehicles behind an additional grind. If it had launched with like 10-15 more vehicles across the board, alongside something new to the ground experience, then sure. But this seems really unnecessary in its current state.

Or the T-80UK for Russia.