War Thunder "Air Superiority" - Changelog

I could’ve gotten top tier germany in 2 weeks and now I won’t be able to get it in 2 months

The fact that the Leopard 2PL is now rank 8 means you can literally just buy your way into top tier.

1 Like

It’s almost like gaijin deliberately wants to make germany grind harder

You all sound like crying little girls, who got new toys which doesn’t fit as you thought.
Its ok to claim certain topics but not in such childish way.
Yes this is a game which needs to generate money. A game for 100s of thousand users. The 0.8% which shout out loud won’t get highest priority anyway.
Try to keep a certain communication-level and keep in mind the devs try their best to satisfy a high player-base.

1 Like

Rank 8 came with advanced MBTs and gen 4 jets.

@MarkSmoljo
Easier* grind.

Oh, the Swedish T-80 got move to rank 8 as well. So two ways to buy into top tier.

very simple, to sell 11.3 premium tanks. They technically don’t sell top rank tanks, so they skirt around the issues by moving things up.

It’s not easier because you have to get even more vehicles for top tier now, if they added like 4 tanks for each nation then sure but 1 tank which is the same BR as the the previous one, makes no sense at all

1 Like

More vehicles is duh. That’s not to make the grind harder, that’s to give more options.

If you don’t know what I am talking about I am talking about needing 5 vehicles to unlock rank 8

I am loving the update. Gotta get that Eagle.

1 Like

Gaijin remove rank 8 ground there is no place for it yet

1 Like

This would be true if most of the tanks were actually more advanced.

As of now 1 of the 5 new MBTs is more advanced than the previous tanks (T-90M), 2 have the potential but is bugged to hell (2A7V and VT-4A1), 1 has potential but is at Gaijin’s mercy (SEPv2) and the CR3 and 122B+ are very similar to their previous tanks even with their bugs fixed.

2 Likes

This exactly. Smin and the other lads have an near enough impossible job, made that way by a fairly frustrated community and questionable decisions from the Devs…

2 Likes

I needed 1 vehicle to unlock top tier ground germany and now I need 8 more that’s insane

Literally everything that resulted so far from rank 8 is just more grinding and more premium tanks to sell, and the fact that they only put stock darts on CERTAIN top tiers is absolutely pathetic to me

2A5 is more superior to 2A4.
Leclerc’s the only exception to this.

I think it says a lot when moving goalposts is required to fit the narrative.

1 Like

They put some squadron vehicles to rank 8 (Leopard 2PL, T80U) and other remained in rank 7 (M1A1 AIM) which makes no sense at all

Good thing no one moved them.