Video Competition

Dear Players!

It has been a while since we last had a video contest here on Live.WT. And we’ve decided to bring it back this year with a little spin. There are two categories for you to enter: Action and Educational. You may take part in both but with only one video per category.

For Action you can create a short movie or a kill montage. (requirements are: no ingame HUD and max 5 min long)

940_3ad41f6b29bc6f412710e846e57e1274 (1)

For educational you can show us your favorite shooting / ambush position on the map, how to use air to ground missiles with the right controls or how to do the cobra maneuver. (requirements are: HUD and keyboard keys / mouse / joystick used and max 10 min long)

Rules:

• The deadline for this contest is May 26th, 2024, 12:00 GMT.
  • There are 2 category for this contest: Educational or Action
  • Add a title to your submission when you post it.
  • Post it on live.warthunder with the hashtag " #2024VideoContest "
  • Your submission must be created solely for this contest - Previous submissions and submissions that have been posted before this contest will not be accepted!
  • One (1) Submission per user and category (total of 2).
  • You must be the sole author of your work - Do not copy or steal the work of others! (Proof of Ownership may be required)
  • The submission must not violate moral, ethical or legal norms or the Live:WT Rules, Forum Rules, Game Rules or the User Agreement.
  • This contest may be canceled at any time, amended and/or the rules may change.
  • The contest organizers reserve the right to alter these conditions at any time.

Prizes per category:

• 1st Place: 5000 GE
  • 2nd Place: 4000 GE
  • 3rd Place: 3000 GE
  • 4th Place: 2000 GE
  • 5th Place: 1000 GE
6 Likes

Who did win?

1 Like

I don’t think anyone participated…

We had 20 entries for this competition, we are going through them now, winners should be posted either this or next week :)

2 Likes

:o

Saw no messages here so I thought there was nothing

Oh damn, Orson! Still around after all these years ^^

1 Like

Are you guys gonna have another round later in the year?
Would love to participate

I hope they turn it into a regular thing!

soooo… when?

now? :) Video Competition - winners!

I miss the old Video Competitions. Congrats to the winenrs!

1 Like

We do take suggestions so feel free to drop me a pm if you think some competition could be interesting :)

1 Like