Veak 40 ammo change

then don’t speculate and only give it stuff I could fire and actually did fire in trials, until the project was cancelled. Not some ammunition it could have fired, when x y z would have happend

that is exactly what we are trying to do… we are trying to find evidence of the VEAK 40 being used to test 40mm proxy. We have just come to the point of knowing that there is a likelihood of them existing at the same time (some sources say test with 40mm proxy at 1964 and VEAK 40 was canceled “some time later” after the deliveries of 66-68 was postponed), as well as knowing they are made by the same company.

We are trying to find better sources on if the VEAK was used to test 40mm proxy as well as better sources on weather the 40mm proxy was in fact tested in 64 or not as the source we do have could be considered a bit iffy.

We even have one source saying directly that the VEAK 40 used proxy shells but it is a translated Russian document so again a bit unreliable source.

3 Likes

indeed

This was the exact point I was making, he just didn’t get it:

Necronomica already stated they had it in 1975 with Swedish ammunition manuals.

Necronomica doesn’t have access to that AMKAT from what I gather. I’ve got access to that AMKAT and it’s not there. First trace of HE-VT in the Swedish AMKATs is in the navy 1977 issue

If they finally remove the VT shell, how can I get the golden eagle refund? I use golden eagles to buy this shell, will I get my eagles back?

2 Likes

Yea!

AIM-9R when???

i would actually contact support about that. i would LOVE to know what the answer is.

You get your GE back, if you GE a mod and they remove it you get it back

1 Like

never

automatically or only if you ask?

automatically, but it can take up to 24 hours

1 Like

https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/rA25fnocwx48

A little off topic, but would anyone else love to see Bofors 3P for the STRF 9040’s?

1 Like

wouldn’t the main feature be proxy in that?
which they already have ingame

Kinda, but it’s not explosive damage, it’s large amounts of shrapnel, compared to big boom, which means, essentially, just getting ripped to shreds by loads of buckshot.

so kinda like the AHEAD ammo for the Puma that Gaijin still hasn’t fixed?

Gaijin modeling AHEAD is like trying to get a pet to take its medicine. It doesnt work unless you force them lol