USSR unplayable

Why tf do the every enemy team have russian tanks too? these matches are unplayable

its always like that when event machine drops no matter the nation

1 Like

let me guess youre playing between 9.0 and 11.0, if thats the case it is due to the 292 spam

The T-72 is a widely exported tank, and is thus used to fill gaps in: Germany, Italy, and Sweden. The T-80 series MBT has an example in Sweden, and the T-90 appears in the British tech tree.

1 Like

It dilutes Russian win rates and buffs weak nations win rates.

Theres 1 weak nation (japan) the last time i got killed by a jap was like 2 hours ago, just clickbaits kvt and ugly dirty challengers

Thats your opinion…

Im talking about battles like China and russia vs germany, usa and russia please get informed before talking

yes

I don’t see where it says “I’m playing Russia fighting Russia” m8

it will return to usual in a week or so, there currently is a high influx of players wanting to use their new 292 so that br is over saturated with Russians, it allways happens when they launch a popular vehicle or premium

USSR balancing themselves lol but ye, the new event vehicle being spammed.

You’re being rude, but I do play all the nations except 1 at top tier…usa top tier tanks are weak, Britain top tier tanks are weak, italy top tier tanks are weak. If you can’t play japan with the 4 sec reload and ability to soak some shots while being pretty agile…well I can’t help ya.

Of course im being rude, i have been playing for 8 hours just to reach 25k out of 45k,

UGH…I gave up on it. If you’re not playing Germany/Sweden…maybe Russia depending on the time it get brutal.