USA A-10C bias need to be 12.0

Everyone does. The issue is top tier compression, but that is convo for another thread

lol Don’t like to fight something that you had to aim weakspot while playing Russia do you?

The source code is “get F-d”

But I still have to say the A-10C is getting a positive KD in the matches I’m seeing.

It should become 12.0, if it performs too poorly it can be 11.7, but I somehow doubt it, if it was wiping mug-23MLs

I said both USA and Russia, I guess you pick and choose

Probably because the F-5’s engines are cold relative to other planes and the A-10’s engine is technically shrouded by a bypass with no afterburner.

That is all the fault of this:

A total ground up IR overhaul would make the game so much better. But A-10 should be a colder target than most

The leopards are absolutely broken. The turret is invulnerable against everything but the top echelon of APFSDS rounds. Trying to grind out the Sep V2 with M829 has been a pain

1 Like

Isn’t the turret immune to all except ATGMs boasting 1000mm or more pen?

Well the tail is supposed to help “supposedly” but they are two big heat boxes pretty close, not as close as the Su-25s tho

Fighting any top tier tanks without top round is pain overall

Im just thinking about the gun breach. It just absorbs the stock APFSDS

They are above the tail to make MANPADs harder to lock on if I recall correctly. With the right engine configuration, you can totally block IR Locks from certain angles

For Example:

This is for the Sea harrier:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2024-07-22_214229

It should be able to prevent any rear-aspect IR missile from locking on, by placing the wing between the exhaust nozzles and the missile (doesnt work in game btw)

Possibly even enough to prevent an Aim-9L locking on under the right conditions:

Spoiler

Screenshot_2024-07-22_220907

1 Like

Some nations have it harder than others. The abrams can die pretty easily to 3BM42 through the breach.

Tbf that turret ring tho

1 Like

Rare bug I think. I’ve never gotten this on my R-73s.

I think 1:7 is the ratio for me they randomly just explode, or decide to totally miss for no good reason

Hm. Could be that your launch conditions are bad. From my experience R-73s work great and I much prefer them over 9Ms.

Sometimes they just straight up ignore flares as far as 3km.

1 Like

This isn’t sim though. Also, the seeker head is supposed to close the further it gets.

That F-15 was:

1. Too close, 3km is actually a pretty close shot, so I imagine the seeker head was already closed 20% if not more.
  2. He flared late, by the time he flared, 2-4 secs had passed? And the R-73 was already half way to him.
  3. He was still after burning, you can hear him sonic boom.

So although he was flaring, his plane was still too hot. Had he turned off the ab, he probably would’ve lived.

Sim and RB R-73 are the exact same…

No. The seeker closes at 0.75degrees FOV as soon as you launch the missile. It doesn’t change after that.

2 Likes

It does change though, to get slimmer as it gets closer, or at least that’s how it’s supposed to work, also refer once more to my last post.

Also, sim & rb are not the same.