[Updated 03/09] Testing our Proposed APHE Shell Changes on the Dev Server!

People were happy with the way it was and didn’t want any change.

3 Likes

So, when I show Tiger being destroyed by the shells it actually faces at its BR, it’s not valid;

When I show a 122mm, it’s not valid.
When I show a 100mm, it’s not valid.
When I show a 90mm, it’s not valid.
When I show a 85mm, it’s not valid.
When I show a 76mm, it’s not valid…

Their point… is that a Medium 3.3-4.0 gun won’t be able to kill a 5.7 Heavy Tank…? That’s the whole issue?

5.7 Tiger will become “invincible” just because it will now reliabily defend against 3.3 guns…?

17 Likes

Some people were yeah, some people were also unhappy.

And people said no, we don’t want a testing phase , and yet… here we are.

The majority

1 Like

The majority was happy, as the vote showed.

Of course this wouldn’t be valid the 122 mm has overpressure so it doesn’t get changed.

4 Likes

Enough people said yes for them to conclude that going through with the testing would be appropriate

No, the voting was clearly yes before people were pushed to vote no.

5 Likes

It’s always vote manipulation when it doesn’t go the way I want it to! Grrrrr

So what’s the point of voting, if you will still implement it?

2 Likes

but didn’t “no” win lol?

2 Likes

So the vote was completely useless. The “No” vote won. Why is there a test at all? Why did you even ask us?

5 Likes

The 75 Jumbo is at the same BR as that Tiger, It faces that shell…
And if you are going to try counter arguing someone maybe choose the same gun they are talking about.

Its like if someone tried to say the Tiger 1 8.8 is perfectly fine killing heavies because the Tiger 2’s 8.8 can, Not the same gun at all.

3 Likes

Google.

“Warthunder APHE unrealistic”

Set range: 2013-2022 (so that the roadmap being published does not affect conversations).

Watch all the people who didn’t want any change. They only made it clear for an entire decade after all.

3 Likes

Wrong again, amazing to see entire servers being told to vote no.
You are in the minority here.

More people said no. That’s how voting works. You can’t ask people to vote on pizza or burgers and then go with burgers with 49 votes because it was close enough and it conveniently was the answer you preferred.

2 Likes

voted no to a TEST…

4 Likes

So the whole game should be kept with a huge artificial buff that alters the performance of hundreds of vehicles… just so that the Jumbo can kill the Tiger?

The whole position about this matter… based on the interaction of two specific vehicles, one of which is extremely difficult to balance because it’s better armored than a Tiger E while also having 3.3-level firepower?

19 Likes

It wasn’t needed. The majority vote is against it, why bring it now

3 Likes