I have to agree with some of the other commenters on this post. The spawn cost for aircraft is already quite high, and the added cost of anti-radiation missiles, it’s absurd. At the same time, SPAA deployment costs, especially for extremely dominant systems like the Pantsir series, are way too low. That combination strongly discourages players from spawning in aircraft and contributing to a meaningful combined arms role, which is supposed to be a core part of gameplay.
Instead of increasing the cost of ARMs, the balance issue would be better addressed by significantly raising SAM spawn costs to better reflect their effectiveness and restore parity between air and ground interactions. SAM systems are highly lethal to aerial vehicles, including helicopters, and can even pose a threat to ground units in certain situations. In many cases, they are capable of launching on aircraft almost immediately after spawn, whether from the airfield or mid-air, including helicopters lifting off from their spawn areas. It’s absurd that players go through so much effort and spawn cost to deploy these vehicles, only to be immediately targeted after spawning and often shot down within 1–2 minutes of entering the battlefield.
On another topic, thank you for taking the time to listen to feedback regarding the Nuclear Escalation game mode. The SL and RP rewards felt very low compared to the time and effort required, which made progression feel less rewarding than it should. That said, I do enjoy the operations focused structure of the mode. The larger scale engagements and shifting objectives add a refreshing layer compared to the existing game modes, and it genuinely feels like a step toward something more dynamic and engaging. I’m looking forward to playing it more, and I would genuinely like to see it developed further into a permanent addition alongside the current lineup of modes.
I’m also looking forward to the planned expansion of additional vehicle types and the introduction of more diverse weapon systems across different nations. If implemented well, it has the potential to become a truly combined-arms operations experience on a much larger scale than what we currently have. While the mode is still a bit rough around the edges and clearly needs further balancing and refinement, the foundation is promising. Overall, it’s a strong direction, and I appreciate the effort that has gone into it so far.

