Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

I have thought I was seeing things when I saw hunter f6 benelux at 9.3 I’m not why is it 9.3??

Like why was the F-14B moved up? First gen Fox 3s and 9Ls is enough to have it constantly throw it at more modern Fox-3 missile buses? Why wasn’t it given 9Ms?

Where are the forward spawns for the Su-25s and A-10s? Gaijin said themselves the were suppose to happen at the same time as the BR increase.

3 Likes

Vehicle at 11.3 and up still dealing with stock heatfs whilst top tier vehicles get stock APFSDS, like they’re intend on just ruining the experience as much as possible.
Imagine grinding for months to unlock a vehicle and to actually be able to use it.

1 Like

Lol indeed, currently spading Antelope with 9.0 9.3 lineups and they obliterated flareless, CCIP-less Q-5A. I bet now we have to wait (and still hope) that it will be fixed in next “BR decompression shuffle”.

what should a player say unlocking jas39a, bad missles, no fox 3, no irccm stock missles, nearly every time facing fox 3 eighter aim120 and equal or aim54 and facour

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I was playing 10.0 brits and germans for few past weeks avoiding 10.3 cuz nonstop max uptiers.
And now all line ups ruined not much left.
Brits 10.0 desert warrior and stormer AD, literally no tanks.
Germany 10.0 radkampfwagen and leopard 2k, sure i can add two 9.7 spaa and amazing 9.7 with not nerfed atgm wiesel 1A2.

Ok germany 9.3 still looks solid, lets check brits, rooikat mttd VFM5 and eh… olifant mk2.
I will try 10.3 germans and brits and if it still will be max uptiering to 11.3 and same goes for 9.3 both nations or even if it will be max uptiering maybe i wont struggle so much like before changes.

I just noticed 10.3 brits dosent look good also only TTD and chieftan mk2 with shells that are not great in my opinion.

1 Like

it feels like a punishment because of the jas39 was so op before the radar rework and fox3due to the amount of flares

1 Like

No idea why the Radkamp is even near 10.0 when it’s a generic wheeled vehicle that doesn’t even have thermals.

2 Likes

Ariete and Leclerc increasing at BR 12.0 like T80BVM , T90s and Strv122… It’s insane, those 2 tanks are far worse in every aspect, with paper armor compared to the others. Can you stop adjusting BR with so-called player performance and statistics ? By the way for once, I would like to see those “statistics”, it’s an easy solution to prevent debate and keeping stuff kinda secret…

The T-55AM-1 should’ve gone to 9.0, the 2S38 should’ve gone to 11.7, the TURMs to 11.0 and the BMP-2M to 10.7 just to name a few forgotten Ivan vehicles.

The Pantsir going to 12.0 was a start, at least. I look forward to seeing it go to 12.7 when ground gets a higher BR ceiling because all we’ve seen is top tier just get further compressed with none of the actual issues for the Abrams, Type 10, Merkavas, Leclercs and Arietes actually fixed.

A reload buff doesn’t fix the modeling errors, modeling inconsistencies or lack of proper shell.

Also, thanks to others for reminding me about the Strela-10M2. That thing can go to 11.3 where the Tam Sam is and share the same struggles.

12 Likes

Wonderful, another one of those “we really want to solicit your input” patches where any input solicited is straight out rejected because Gaijin already decided what they were going to do, and asking for input is just some sort of strange formality that can be used to go “yeah but look we solicit input, look at us being all good and stuff”.

The new British 9.3 lineup that used to be 9.0 was fun, and now isn’t because it’s been non-stop uptiers to 10.3 where you really don’t have much fun due to the 10.3 premium spam. Italy 9.0 lineup? Same thing.

Not to mention pulling the Rooikat 105 to 9.7 - it was fine at 9.3. If it having a machinegun means a 0.4 increase in BR, then that’s pants on head stupid because that machinegun doesn’t do naff all besides maybe marking someone. So now where does the Rooikat 105 live? In a BR gap. There is no ground lineup to make with this that is on tier. So now either I just play it and ODL, or I stop using it altogether (can I get a refund? guess not huh…) which is a shame.

tl;dr: business as usual where the snail does what the snail does and by god we’d all better like it because the snail knows what’s best for us, after all.

10 Likes

Please consider moving the Strela-10M2 up to 10.7 ASAP. You don’t need to wait for the next set of BR changes, you should do this right now.

7 Likes

nd asking for input is just some sort of strange formality that can be used to go “yeah but look we solicit input, look at us being all good and stuff”.

It’s psychology 101.

I haven’t updated my steam review and this right here is one of the reasons why I still don’t feel like I can do that in good conscience…

Every day I’m waiting for some “Gaijin W” that doesn’t have strings attached or “monkey’s-paw-curls” written all over it, but alas.

At the end of the day this game is still engineered around keeping players some level of uncomfortable in the hopes they speed up progression with micro transactions. Sell cosmetics instead! Satisfied people will buy drip, CS:GO and other games like it has shown this works

8 Likes

Speaking nothing but facts. o7

3 Likes

F-4C 10.3 flying brick with worst AA missiles, without flares
F-1 10.0 plane with good manuverability, 4 very good rear-aspect AIM-9P, without flares

Great job 👏
🤣🤣😂😂

1 Like

No. It’s better for the rooikat MTTD to have dm33 to pair with olifant mk2 + vfm5 at 9.3

and how is the B better that the IRIAF ??? The RWR??? Bruh. Fakour 90 must be worse than the Phoenix 👌🏻

Slightly better engines and AIM-9L, which are obsolete at this BR due to lack of IRCCM

So yeah I agree, the primary armament (Phoenix) is so inferior to Fakour 90 that the other stuff doesn’t make up for it

Besides, when you have Fakour 90 you don’t need RWR. You just climb at the start of the game, fire them off, dive to the ground, by the time you’re in range of enemy radar missiles you’re safe at tree top level.