Update 2.39.0.67: Battle Ratings Implemented

AH-64DJP are unplayable now😭

3 Likes

If you guys spot bugs of any sorts the forums are NOT the place to post this, and neither the place to ASK for the bug, if there is one, to be fixed.

Please use the War Thunder Bug Reporting Site instead.

1 Like

Challenger 2 is larger than Merkava Mk4.
Compression is not “extreme”, either. At most 0.3 is not extreme. Combat is more about the 4th onion layer that is armor.
Ammo, mobility, reload, observation equipment, etc.
Skipping straight to onion layer 4 helps no one.
If I did that, my ground performance would be far worse than the 2:1 KDR average.

Nice let’s increase the Br of the 2pl and not give it a Dm53…

3 Likes

as someone who understands the situation. you’re joking?

5 Likes

You expect to answer +3000 posts, one after another? If you expect to have bots here, answering you just to make you feel better, well, sorry, this is not the place you are looking fore. I really hope that I simply misunderstand you, because what you are saying is simply super strange and unreal.

3 Likes

Indeed. Them being ignored would imply lack of knowledge of these.

However, when I’ve asked @Smin1080p_WT about many of the suggested changes that were not applied, he was able to reply to me instantly with an answer from the developers (he’s the GOAT for always taking his time to reply quickly), which proves that, as much as I disagree with the logic (or lack of thereof) of the answers provided, these changes weren’t applied not because they were ignored, but because they were straight out rejected. Which I am not sure whether it makes it better or worse… but it certainly can’t be said that they were ignored.

For example, the answer regarding my M1A1 AIM concern;

If anything, you could argue that they ignore the underlying issues the suggestions are attempting to solve, but that’s not exactly flat out ignoring the suggestions themselves.

In any case, CMs did their job as best as they could, and remember- they are not to be blamed for the developers’ decisions. CMs are just the messengers.

26 Likes

Why do you keep force Ariete and Ariete PSO to be higher than they actually should be?
This reload buff was completely unnecessary as well as DM53 in previous BR changes, just place them at lower br. Let it be 11.3 with OTOMATIC at least.
PS for the love of God fix 5.5 tons of heavy air!
https://community.gaijin.net/issues/p/warthunder/i/MA8ugNxKkXQm

11 Likes

I want to know why developers ignore this. this is the suggestion ranked first among supporters.

6 Likes

with 300 ammo left to spare this change sure is fair to 3.7-4.7 range planes. I didn’t do anything special just climbed over the whole enemy team but dived to force some head ons and get energy and then enemy team is forced to go lower giving me free hand to do anything I want. There’s nothing they can do cause i have so much raw power. P-63, I 185, Ki-44, Ki-61, P-51C shouldn’t face this plane just like even lower planes shouldn’t face xp-50 it has just so much more power and bigger head start.
Not sure why F8F change feedback was ignored Its slightly lighter 6.3 plane frame at 4.7. Doesn’t matter it has 50cals if you can make enemy so much slower than you sure it will still struggle against stuff like yak-3u but who doesn’t.

18 Likes

Also Italian F-16ADF doesn’t need br decrease, it beeds its actual armament.

4 Likes

In what way?
MTTD has autoloader, gun is the same, the chassis is same…

3 Likes

ZTZ-99A is a top-10 MBT for 12.0.
Why are people wanting tanks slightly better than T-80BVM reduced in BR below it?
People already claim Russian bias exists, and you beg for Chinese bias…

@TyphoonCro
Smoke grenades, which are necessary especially for a light tank.

My detailed feedback on the VT-4A1, which received more than 90 hearts at the time of closure, was not even commented on by the developers. In the entire thread addressing feedback, no top tier tanks were ever addressed.

As it stands, Chinese top tier is very weak, and the vehicles ZTZ-99A, WZ1001, and especially VT-4A1 need a BR decrease. There were many comments with tens of likes on this issue, yet none of the feedback on the tanks mentioned were even acknowledged in the short post responding to other vehicles feedback.

Although it is true there were over 3000 comments, my post (and other posts about Chinese top tier tanks) was definitely among the top in the amount of support shown, and logically should not have been completely ignored.

10 Likes

I consider that “useful to have”, not a necessity
But that’s just my two cents as an AB tanker

1 Like

Regular F-14A is pointless for playing now because it has worse loadouts from Iranian one.

Big F

4 Likes

@Stona_WT where can i post suggestions about br changes for heli, i just found a pinned post in the generall discussion category, but it seemed kinda old

1 Like

Sadly you have to wait until next BR changes…

1 Like

The whole “onion” thing is rendered pointless when most maps are 800x800m cages where most engagements take place head-on <200m. In War Thunder, armor plays an extremely significant role which can’t be downplayed because of whatever onion thing in real life.

Maybe by a few cm- but even Challenger has better armor than Merkava.
750mm KE vs ~400mm KE on the turret.
550mm KE vs 300mm KE on the glacis.

Merkava’s “protection” against KE is barely cosmetic.

9 Likes

Also, funny you say this…
When people said that 2S38 should get higher BR because of IR tracking, you said that IR tracking doesn’t affect the BR. Yet now, according to you, smoke shells do
How come?

6 Likes