Update 2.39.0.53

It literally says it has been added there not doing the testing they said they were going to do v an in game event. They went against players wishes anf pushed it into the game and not giving a dam about players choice v a vote !!

1 Like

No it doesn’t.
It says that the solid projectile of APHE was added.
That has nothing to do with the APHE changes that’ll be up for vote.

Stop with the anti-player nonsense.
They listened to us and they’ll listen again.

2 Likes

Mate i ain’t doing any such thing am just saying that they were sopose to do an in game event to test the change’s and then a vote afterwards if players wanted the change. Instead they forced pushed out a part of those changes without a community vote.

calm down, no reason to be triggered about “changed shell that did not changed”

1 Like

The vote was for the explosion effect. The post pen fragments was never on the vote.

1 Like

And again you didn’t mamaged to fix the pack puma driver bug

Please stop making things up.
Please re-read the article:

Literally first sentence after the introduction part says:

First off, we’d like to tell you about a change that we consider necessary and will be implemented into the game without any vote.

3 Likes

US chaparral still has smoke on its smokeless motor missile.

Rip

3 Likes

Ok,… whatever,…

You’re wrong and blind yourself about it, but hey no problem take a turn left and go back to none-sense, just like you would pick the milk.

→ read and inform yourself, that part was not up to the vote, and yes this is a buff as of now APHE will continue to pierce up to the ennemy engine, while killing 3 out of 4 people in the tank, and having an higher chance to hit an Ammo rack in the middle.

Please learn to read.

When/where?

If you try to make him say some words he didn’t-> be prepared and quote.

Very nice! A step towards fixing the Spikes!

2 Likes

Next fix in 2 years :)

Actually it is you who cut off the “quote” to alter the meaning.

Actual context: “…shells you mentioned that tend to do funny damage.”
Which means that I am saying that the named shells tend to do the funny damage, me and not the other user. And enjoy the quote of your reply you asked for.

It was clear that Arcade was teasing us.
We said it several times and the realists were all over us.

nice

1 Like

Line added:

Locations

• Incorrectly located bushes and small trees have been removed from the roads on the Poland map.

Edits:

• A bug where bomb impact whistling sounds would sometimes not be heard by players on the ground in the impact zone has been fixed.

• Spike LR2 missile — armor penetration has been increased from 700 to 910 900 mm. (Report).

2 Likes

They always said they were going to make this change and significantly buff APHE. The vote was whether we wanted a counter nerf to this that we would get to test first. That was what was voted down.

Eventually this will be fixed as the APHE tanks are all rebalanced at higher BRs, but for now they will be significantly more powerful because that’s what players voted for.

They may try to put up another counter nerf suggestion, but they’ve committed now to that only coming in if people vote for it, which they won’t, so I’m not sure that matters anymore, really.

2 Likes

And what about APHE rework? After the Dev Server was closed and the update launched we haven’t heard anything about planned tests or changes.

A sad excuse for buffing APHE?

I mean sure, AP should at least be able to kill vehicles instead of painting the crew in different colors.

Perfectly balanced

Just make AP shatter into pieces instead of staying as one solid block.
At least some large metal junks would have a chance to take out some crews.

1 Like

The trouble with promising, absolutely, pinkieswear, that any future APHE rework will respect the result of a majority player vote on it is it is going to kind of disincentivize them from ever doing one. Why do all that work if there’s at least a 50% chance it could all be a complete waste of time? I suspect that will be pushed off now back into the land of “Soon” and they’ll leave it more to BR rebalances instead. But we’ll see, I guess.