Update 2.39.0.51

“We’ve seen that you enjoy this mode so we’ve elected to make it worse in terms of rewards. Because screw your enjoyment/progression and we won’t be explaining ourselves.”

9 Likes

(It’s not happening.)

1 Like

Eh… wont happen. We flooded the devs with bug reports for Challenger 2, got loads of attention for it. Got a dedicated dev post for it and… they nerfed it… Only fixed the reports that would nerf the CR2/CR3 and none that would buff it and then made up some evidence to nerf it even further.

And a year on, still no more bug fixes or changes and they are in-denial that the CR2 has any outstanding issues.

TLDR: Minor nations complain about thier top tier MBTs, Gaijin will punish those players by nerfing their MBTs not fix/buff them.

1 Like

gun-sights on vehicles with unguided rockets munitions on Sturmmörser working only in “testing drive”

The funny thing is, small matches are fairly common at lower Brs and they also much more enjoyable (and realistic). As for your points, outside of top tier, larger maps aren’t needed, but more spawnpoints would be welcome. Multiple spawns isn’t a good idea imo, we need RB EC for that.

Why can I get tons of 10v10 and 12v12 matches at tank III-IV, but not at 10.7?

1 Like

* A bug that caused gun-sights on vehicles with unguided rockets munitions (38 cm Sturmmörser, for example) to not display after the settings reset in the Sight settings menu has been fixed.

Bug is still present for the sturmtiger… VERY annoying to play around with the custom sight settings every session to be actually able to hit stuff.

I’ve yet to have issues with Strv 103 aiming since the fix they did years ago…

@hinjanattori
Nope, read the full post:

Same 390 score it’s been for the past few months:

You are completely missing the issue, Gaijin keeps nerfing rewards and score to deal with the zomber issue that arises during air events but that’s all they seem to do to try and deal with the issue which barely affects the zombers, instead it affects everyone else.

1 Like

This is not a nerf to rewards for the game itself.

Eh, it could be much better. It’s kinda twitchy on sloped ground, and the vertical aiming is slow and not very responsive. It isn’t bad, but it certainly could be better.

3 Likes

I meant the event score multiplier. Score earned from in-game activities are not changed but the score multiplier used for event tasks are nerfed. They simply nerfed the score multiplier for the whole air sim mode instead of addressing the cause of this nerf (which I believe is airfield bombing to rack up score fast).

2 Likes

At this point you are just mocking with Air Sim players

You mean the fact they buffed napalm.
Your suggestion is they nerf napalm.

This was my comment - I didn’t even mention napalm. My suggestion was to nerf score gained specifically from bombing airfields.

I even made a post about this. It’s all about the game-mode wide score multiplier nerf that gaijin gifted us. I didn’t mention napalm anywhere.

Hahaha yeah thats what I was saying. Like this player has had some prior knowledge on what scripts work and/or what scripts get you banned or dont.

Intent of such events is to force people to spend time in the mines. Now go mine your daily quota of 4 hours so option of buying out stage outright becomes more and more appealing.

1 Like

So ultimately everyone gets punished for the acts of the few. The Gaijin way.

1 Like

Still and always the same problem…
Legitimate and honest players are punished by the fault of farmers and other profiteers.

1 Like